Alvernia University International Scholarships 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Alvernia University International Scholarships 2021 in USA. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Undergraduate studies. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations (details given below) are available. You can also apply for: Australian Government Research Scholarship 2021 in Australia [Fully Funded]
First established as a private college in 1926, Alvernia acquired full university status in 2008.Alvernia University is a small university in Reading, Pennsylvania, that is affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church. The university offers about 40 different majors for undergraduates, as well as a host of minors covering a broad variety of subjects, from physics to humanities and social studies. In addition to these undergraduate programs, the university also has a smaller number of postgraduate degrees available, although in a more narrow variety of subjects, including master’s and doctoral degrees. Also apply to: Heilongjiang University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China [Fully Funded]
Alvernia University gives foreign students multiple scholarship opportunities, such that students who choose to study in USA can have a reduced financial burden and concentrate on their studies. There are approximately three different kinds of scholarship available, such as international honor scholarship, global ambassador’s scholarship, and international envoy Scholarship. All graduates must send a complete application and all supporting materials to Alvernia University. Never skip this opportunity to research with a complete US scholarship. Complete details in the following lines:
Brief Description of Alvernia University Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Alvernia University
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 1 May, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The below are some of the Alvernia scholarships open to qualified foreign applicants:
The International Honor Scholarship, worth $22,000 a year, is open to eligible international students. It is awarded to the highest achieving student who has completed their previous studies with recognized achievements. Apply Here
The Global Ambassador Scholarship provides $15,000 a year to eligible foreign students who have shown leadership ability and a willingness to serve as cultural ambassadors in the United States. Now is the time to apply. Apply Here
Per year, the International Envoy Scholarship awards a $10,000 scholarship to deserving applicants. Apply Here
First-time, full-time freshmen graduating from a Catholic high school are eligible for a $1,000 Catholic School Scholarship.
After the May 1 deadline for scholarship applications, the selection process will begin. The International Scholarship Committee will review all applicants during this period. Each submission will be reviewed separately by at least three members of the committee. At the end of the process, Alvernia University notifies applicants of the results.
To keep your scholarship, you must enrol as a full-time student each semester, taking a minimum of 12 credits, and maintaining a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Programs Offered by Alvernia University:
- Business & economics
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economics & Econometrics
- Arts & humanities
- Art, Performing Arts & Design
- History, Philosophy & Theology
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics
- Life sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Physical sciences
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Social sciences
- Communication & Media Studies
- Politics & International Studies (incl Development Studies)
- Computer science
- Computer Science
- Clinical, pre-clinical & health
- Other Health
Eligibility for Scholarship:
These Merit based Stipends are renewable in the same amount for a period of four years (up to eight semesters). Scholarships cannot be paired with any other grant, even a government scholarship, so a candidate cannot qualify for an Alvernia International Scholarship if they are currently obtaining another financial award.
- Other requirements:
- Being a full time, undergraduate student taking most daytime classes.
- The total cumulative GPA was gotten at least 3.0 by the deadline of May 1.
- Comply with English skills and financial requirements.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Send to Alvernia International Admissions each of the following documents by the deadline:
- Application for foreign scholarships. You must fill out this form online. https://admissions.alvernia.edu/register/intlscholarship
- Proposed study statement. The student should clarify, in 300 or less terms, why Alvernia University academic award and how their academic and individual aims would relate to the university community.
- An official report. All degrees from all schools attended must be submitted by the recipient.
- A Recommendation Letter. Before the date, this letter must be sent with the application.
- Medical Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Applications and supporting materials must be presented by October 1 to begin courses in January (spring semester).
- Applications and supporting material must be sent before 01 May, 2021 to begin classes in August (Fall semester).
Application Procedure for Alvernia University International Scholarships 2021:
The whole method of application is online. Students should register online by reading all the directions above and preparing documentation to be uploaded during the application process.