Overview of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
International Students are advised to apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24. Students from all ADB member nations are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Internships to improve their practical skills. In June 2021, the Internship will begin. Postgraduate students are the only ones who may apply for the ADB Internship. That is, if you are pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree, you are qualified. For this Summer Internship Program, there is no application cost. You do not need IELTS or TOEFL, only an English Proficiency Certificate. Almost all fields are offered, including sciences, engineering, medicine, and technology. Also, Apply for: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
The Internship Program provides graduate students with a project-based learning opportunity to gain experience through research projects based on ADB’s current operating requirements. ADB provides loans, technical support, grants, and equity investments to its members and partners in order to promote social and economic development. The location of the internship will be determined by the nation to which you apply. As previously stated, ADB has 68 member nations. You are free to apply to any of the 68 countries. When applying for an ADB Internship, you must be a student of a Master’s or PhD-level Programme.
Every year, the Asian Development Bank gives a large number of Fully Funded Scholarships and Internships to exceptional students who do not have the financial means to pursue an education. The ADB Summer Internship Program is also one of the fully funded internships for skill development. The duration of this program is approximately 8 weeks, during which time all expenditures will be covered for the selected students. So, never pass up this opportunity to hone your talents. The following are the internship details:
Brief Description of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
- For: Graduate Students
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Country: ADB member countries
- Location: Asian Development Bank Headquarters
- Closing Date: 15th September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must Visit also: Korean Government GIST Scholarship 2022 In South Korea Fully Funded
Programs offered by Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
Details of subjects are given below:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Physics and Chemistry
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Integrated Technology
Stipend: A stipend is provided to all interns based on their internship location for up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB provides a restricted amount to pay a portion of the cost of air travel between the internship site and the permitted place of origin (i.e. school location).
Advantages of Asian Development Bank Summer Internship:
- working for a large international development agency
- Collaborate with experienced experts from over 50 countries; get a better grasp of development financing and the effect of ADB’s activities; and
- Contribute to ADB’s business by producing research outcomes
Eligibility for Scholarship:
ADB publishes internship opportunities twice a year and welcomes submissions from industrious, open-minded, and self-directed people.
- Enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program at a university in one of the ADB member countries.
- be enrolled in an academic program in a discipline closely linked to ADB’s mission
- be a citizen of one of the ADB’s members
- have proficiency in the English language
- have the relevant professional experience for the task
Documents required for Internship:
All of the documents specified below must be uploaded during the online application submission process:
- Scanned copies of original degrees or transcripts Copies of all certificates and diplomas
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Statement of Personal Interest
The Closing dates for Asian Development Bank Summer Internship 2023-24 Fully Funded are given below:
Application period Internship Program:
- 1st Batch: 15th September 2023
- 2nd Batch: 1st December 2023 to 15th February 2024
Application Procedure for Asian Development Bank Internship:
Candidates apply online using the Online Portal. Prepare their CVs and respond to the essay questions.
- To finish the application, all materials (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES.
- After-the-deadline applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants are encouraged not to wait until the last day of the application session to submit their internship applications to prevent mistakes in submission.
- ADB assesses applications based on the following criteria: Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and Work Experience, and Level of Interest and Motivation to Contribute to Development Work.