Overview of Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program 2024 in Switzerland. There is a great chance to study in Switzerland at the leading University of Basel. Applicants who are interested in applying for related to the field of biosciences are invited to apply for this scholarship and conduct a research program in any area of interest. Now students can apply for a PhD Degree to get higher study in the field of Science. Students from any corner of the world are encouraged to apply for the prestigious Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program 2024 in Switzerland. Also, apply for World Health Organization Internship Program 2024 | Fully Funded Internship
The aim of the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program which is sponsored by the Werner Siemens Foundation and the University of Basel is to select and promote young scientists highly educated, talented, and energetic candidates in any area of life sciences. The University of Basel is the best institute that provides their students with financial support, and support for the attendance of scientific meetings and courses during the PhD.
Every year Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program awards a maximum of 10 successful candidates on a competitive basis. The Biozentrum PhD Fellowships was established in 2006 and founded by Werner Siemens-Foundation. The duration of the Fellowship program is 3 years and 3 months.
Brief description of Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program 2024:
- University: University of Basel
- Degree level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 25 October 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must apply for study abroad University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024 | Free Study In Canada
Biozentrum Ph.D. Fellowships Program 2024 is not a fully funded fellowship but the university gives some benefits to the eligible students which are given below:
- Applicants will receive a stipend per year for attending conferences, purchasing books, or acquiring a computer.
- Fellowship will give an annual study trip to a city affiliated with Siemens.
- Moreover, the fellowship will get the chance to assist in crafting a personalized CV and preparing postdoctoral applications at the University of Basel.
- Students will also receive travel expenses after completing a Ph.D. thesis.
- They give them a great chance to their students to get access to laboratories.
Programs Offered by Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program:
- Computational Biology
- Growth and Development
- Infection Biology
- Structural Biology
- Candidates from all around the globe are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Students from any region, color, face, and nationality are eligible.
- Applicants from any academic background fields like chemistry, mathematics, physics, Biomedical, and biological sciences can apply for the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program.
- An applicant must have a Master’s or equivalent degree.
- To be eligible for this Fellowship an applicant must not be enrolled at the University of Basel or not enroll in any other field of PhDDegree.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The application form is filled in completely
- Applicants must have Electronic copies of the following documents have been uploaded as PDF files which are given below:
- Master’s degree diploma
- Bachelor’s degree diploma
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Master’s degree mark sheet
The last date to submit an application form for the Biozentrum PhD Fellowship Program 2024 in Switzerland is 25 October 2023.
Application Procedure for Biozentrum PhD Fellowships:
- Applicants can apply online.
- Must visit the Official Website.
- Complete your application carefully without any mistakes.
- Students must apply before the deadline.