Overview of Bonn International Fellowships 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany. The University of Bonn in Germany presents an ideal opportunity for aspiring scholars who want to pursue their academic interests and engage in collaborative projects. The University of Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany provides a golden opportunity for Postdoctoral research fellowships who are inspired to get high qualifications in abroad. The Duration of the Fellowship has 12 days. Also, apply for UNICEF Traineeship 2024 | UNICEF Summer Internship 2023-24
Successful fellows will have the chance to conduct state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities, enabling scholars to conduct cutting-edge research through Bonn International Fellowships in Germany. Due to its advanced research facilities, Germany is a top country for world-class research. This funded fellowship program also provides a variety of opportunities in different fields like networking, and international exposure, professional development, making it an ideal choice for researchers seeking to advance their careers.
The Rhenish Friedrich Wilhelm University of Bonn is a public research university located in Bonn, Germany. It was established on 18 October 1818 The University of Bonn in Germany is a prestigious institute with a rich innovation history and academic excellence. Eligible Fellows receive a daily stipend and a travel allowance, including financial support, international exposure, and facilitating focus on research. The University of Bonn offers many programs in a range of subjects undergraduate and graduate and also has 544 professors.
Brief Description of Bonn International Fellowships in Germany 2024:
- Institute: Bonn University
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Country: Germany
- Type of Program: Postdoctoral
- Closing Date: 28th September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Benefits of Bonn Fellowship:
The University of Bonn 2024 in Germany will give some benefits to selected candidates which are given below:
- Fellows will receive a travel allowance.
- Also provided the allowance for fellows is €160 per day.
- The Bonn Fellowship covers 12 days, including the days of arrival and departure.
- Selected will receive up to €500 per proposal.
- The University of Bonn in Germany will provide an opportunity for fellows to gain international exposure.
- Also offers a range of learning opportunities.
- The fellowship program will also provide opportunities for fellows to network with other researchers, professionals, and experts in their fields.
- Applicants will have a golden opportunity to conduct research at one of the top prestigious universities in Germany.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Required documents for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany Complete information is given below:
- A transcript of MS is Required For the Ph.D. Degree program. It also must be attested.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Necessary statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal is required for Ph.D. programs.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- A valid passport is required.
- All International Students are eligible to apply for Bonn International Fellowships in Germany in 2024.
- Students must have a strong international reputation in their field of research.
- All eligible candidates must submit two to three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in a relevant field.
The Last date to submit the Online form for Bonn International Fellowships in Germany 2024 is 28th September 2023.
Application Procedure for Bonn International Fellowships:
- Applicants have to make an online application
- Before applying you will ensure you have all the required documents
- Please Visit the official website to complete the online application form
- Fill out the application form carefully
- All necessary documents and research proposals are uploaded through the official Link.