Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022
International Students are advised to apply for the Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022. Students from all around the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degrees. Mathematics, natural science, legal studies/public administration, business administration, and engineering are among the fields where scholarships are available. Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity in the USA: American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2022 in the USA
The Central European University (CEU) is a higher education institution in Budapest, Hungary. It is a privately funded, independent American-style higher education institution that offers graduate and doctoral programs. With over 500 students representing 125 countries, CEU boasts the most varied student body in Hungary’s history. More than half of our undergraduate students are Hungarians from all throughout the country. Many prominent Hungarian corporations come to CEU to recruit future CEOs and other senior executives, or to base their R&D departments. If you want to pursue your studies abroad in your dream country, then what are you waiting for, check a similar opportunity: KickStart Google Competition 2022-2023 in the USA
Hungarian Government offered a lot of scholarships, internships, and leadership programs for International. Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022 is also one of these scholarships. The Central European University Scholarships are given to students who have excelled academically and have demonstrated exceptional leadership potential. Academic freedom is valued at CEU, and staff and students, as well as the institution and its programs, have the ability to do research on any topic, regardless of social or political ramifications. Never pass up the opportunity to study in Hungary with a fully sponsored scholarship. Additional information can be found in the lines below:
Brief Description of Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Central European University
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Closing Date: 1st February 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity in Canada: University of Birmingham Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Canada
Don’t miss the chance to study in Pakistan for free: HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students [Fully Funded]
The following are the advantages for students who obtain a scholarship from Central European University:
- CEU graduate programs have no tuition.
- Housing is provided at no cost.
- Books are free, and travel is inexpensive.
- It is not necessary to purchase insurance.
When you study with CEU, you can save thousands of dollars on tuition, accommodation, books, and more.
Programs Offered by Central European University:
The scholarships are in the field of
- natural science,
- legal studies/public administration,
- business administration, and
Don’t miss the chance to study abroad in Malta, Europe for free: Scholarships in Malta, Europe Without IELTS [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- A full-time student enrolled in a postgraduate, doctorate, or master’s program.
- Have a high-grade point average or a great student evaluation
- Have not been awarded a scholarship to cover the entire cost of tuition
- Central European University accepts applications from students from all around the world.
- Have not already earned a CEU diploma
- Candidates for the Central European scholarship must have completed their final degree using English as the medium of instruction.
- You must also produce a university-issued certificate of English language proficiency.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are compulsory for Master’s Degrees.
- A master’s degree transcript is recommended for the Ph.D. program.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Plan your studies
- Two letters of recommendation
The Closing date to apply Online for the Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022 is 1st February 2022. If you want to pursue your studies abroad in your dream country, then what are you waiting for, check a similar opportunity: Management Trainee Program 2021 in Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd
Application Procedure for Central European University Fully Funded Scholarship in Hungary 2022:
- Make a user account.
- To access your online portfolio, please log in (you can save it at this point)
- You can look for scholarships that interest you and fill out online application forms for them.
It’s crucial to note that certain scholarships have specific entry requirements, so if you’re unclear, consult the websites of the relevant national agencies.