Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students
International Students are advised to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students. Worldwide aspirants are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate, Master Degree, and Ph.D. Degrees. For scholarship awardees at all levels, designated Chinese universities offer a wide range of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts, among others. Also read: University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023-24 in Japan [Fully Funded]
In order to strengthen educational cooperation between China and Pakistan, the Chinese Scholarship Council, Government of China, is granting Pakistani students/scholars the opportunity to study and perform research in Chinese universities. On behalf of the Government of Pakistan, HEC is the nominating agency for these scholarships in the academic year 2023-24. Also Check: ETH Zurich Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland [Fully Funded]
The Chinese government provided numerous scholarships and fellowships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-234 for Pakistani Students. The China Scholarship Council (CSC), which is appointed by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is in charge of the enrolment and administration of the Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Scholarships are available for undergraduate/ bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral/Ph.D. programs in their respective fields of study for qualified applicants.
Brief Description of Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Scholarship Country: China
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Must check: University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships 2023 In Australia
Check: International Scholarship at University of Pavia 2023 in Italy
- Tuition Assistance. It may cover educational expenses, administrative fees, health insurance, and student activity expenses.
- Each awardee will receive a free university dormitory or a housing subsidy.
- Stipend: According to the China Government Scholarship Program.
- CNY 2,500 per month for undergraduate students (Min)
- CNY 3,000 per month for master’s students (Min)
- CNY 3,500 per month for Ph.D. students (Min)
- Travel Expenses: The scholarship awardees would be responsible for their own travel expenses. HEC will bear no financial liability.
Programs Offered by Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students:
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program supports overseas students, teachers, and intellectuals pursuing degree studies (undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral), including one year of preparatory Chinese language studies in various degree programs.
- Legal Studies,
- Philosophy and
- Fine Arts etc.
Study abroad for free: MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in the USA
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Pakistanis or residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Dual nationality holders are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health to be considered.
- Applicants having unfinished degrees as of the application deadline are not eligible to apply.
- The undergraduate/bachelor’s program must have completed intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years of schooling) and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- For the Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35 when applying.
- Applicants for the Ph.D./Doctoral program must hold a Master’s degree (MS/MPhil) and be under the age of 40 at the time of application.
- Comply with the application requirements outlined on the China Scholarship Council website and portal.
- Meet the academic aptitude, language competence, and other relevant admission requirements of the applicant universities.
- Applicants must not be currently receiving any other sorts of scholarships.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Prospective applicants are advised to prepare their application dossier in accordance with the following details to avoid any problem later on;
- A second spiral binder should contain a copy of the signed HEC application form as well as the original fee submission receipt/deposit slip from the bank. Other than the deposit slip, there should be no other documents attached to the HEC application form.
- A copy of the signed application form from the CSC application portal, as well as the accompanying documents;
- Attested copies of all educational documents, one photocopy of CNIC/B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalence certificate (if applicable), and HEC equivalency certificate (if applicable).
- A study plan or research proposal (200 words for Bachelors, 800 words for Masters, and 1500 words for Ph.D.), copies of any research publications and accomplishments (Ph.D. only)
- For foreigners, a photocopy of the Physical Examination Record (attached) should be completed in English. (The applicant should keep the original copy.) According to
- Chinese government regulation, physical examinations must cover all of the things specified in the Physical Examination Record, including basic blood test reports for foreigners.
- Forms containing incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the hospital’s official stamp, or a sealed image of the applicant are deemed void. Please choose an acceptable period to get your physical examination because the results are only valid for 6 months.
- Non-criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate) must be no more than five years old.
- Only Ph.D. and Master’s candidates may submit two original recommendation/reference letters written by prior institution’s professors or associate professors.
- If applicants have previously received provisional acceptance from academics in Chinese universities, please provide a recommendation/reference letter from the respective Professor/Potential Supervisor as one of the two recommendation/reference letters.
- Before submitting an online application, apply to the target universities for a pre-admission letter (optional) for Masters and Ph.D. programs. If no pre-admission notice is received from the applicant, HEC/CSC cannot guarantee enrolment at your desired university.
- Applicants for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees who have admission credentials will be given precedence in securing Chinese government scholarships.
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required in the event of employment.
To apply Online for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students, applications are Open Now. Check: University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for Pakistani Students:
All information supplied in the online application and any attachments must be complete, true, and correct.
- Online applications are accepted.
- Deposit Rs. 1000/- via bank deposit slip in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad, and upload the same slip on the HEC portal to complete the HEC online application form. The fee can be paid at any HBL branch in Pakistan and deposited into the HEC online account.
- After successfully submitting your application through the HEC portal, keep a printed copy of the application form signed by yourself.
- Apply online at the CSC web portal using program Type: A and Agency No.5861.
- Download a signed copy of the submitted copy of the entire application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal.
- For further information on the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, please visit the Chinese Government’s website and carefully fill out the Chinese Government Scholarship online application form on the CSC portal.
- Online applications must be submitted through the CSC and HEC portals. Candidature will not be considered if the form is not submitted on either of the above two portals.