Overview of Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024:
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 for Mid-career Professionals in the United Kingdom. International Students from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Mid-career Professionals Fellowship. Students can spend between six weeks and three months at a UK Host organization working in their sector on a program of professional development. Also, apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
UK Department for International Development (DFID) is providing funds, Talented and Motivated professionals have a golden chance in Commonwealth to enhance their knowledge and skills in the sectors given below.
Brief Description of Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024:
- Organization: Commonwealth
- Fellowship benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth countries
- Fellowship Country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 16th August 2024.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Study Free in the Germany Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
- Will provided approved Round Airfare from the candidate’s home country to the United Kingdom.
- Stipend (living allowance) payable monthly (or pro rata) for the duration of the award at the rate of £1,944 per month, or £2,397 per month for those at organizations in the London metropolitan area. Exceptionally, depending on the program arranged, a peripatetic living allowance may be payable. At the time of selection, more details will be provided if applicable.
- If a Fellow declares a disability, a full assessment of needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC.
- Up to £1061.10 arrival allowance at current rates will be provided, including funds for warm clothing.
- Reimbursement of the standard visa application fee.
- Flat rate contribution of £1000 to the costs of the Host organization relating to the administration and support of the Fellow, setting up of appropriate meetings, any materials required, and incidental travel for the Fellow during the award (to be paid to the Host organization on receipt of an invoice).
- Fees can be agreed upon for costs associated with Fellows attending short courses/conferences as well as travel to visit other UK organizations where this forms an integral part of the Programme.
- Up to £2,000 can be agreed upon for awards under two months and up to a maximum of £3,000 for awards of three months (to be paid to the Host organization on receipt of an invoice).
Fellowship is offered in these six development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
List of Organisations:
Here is the list of approved organizations by the Commission to host Fellowships for this round of fellowships. Eligibility criteria for each program is given below for every organization also their official website links are given. Please read the criteria for every organization, if not completing the criteria will lead to the ineligibility of the candidate.
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Royal Veterinary College
- Justice Defenders
- Knowledge for Change
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Meriden Family Programme
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- UK Statistics Authority
- University of East London- School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- University of Salford
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Conciliation Resources
- Cardiff University, The Phoenix Project
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- British Geological Survey.
To be eligible for a fellowship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a national of one of the eligible Commonwealth countries or granted a refugee status, or be a British Protected Person.
- Applicant must be a permanent national of that eligible country.
- Must have Full Time Five years of experience or Part Time equivalent experience in a profession related to the subject given above for fellowship. Note that voluntary work experience will not be considered.
- Be in employment at the time of application that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship;
- At the time of application, the candidate must not selected for this Fellowship in the previous five years.
- Candidate not studying in any course work or Research work in UK. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programs of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Fellowships 2024 in the UK for International Students is 16th August 2024.
How to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships?
Your application must include at least two references, one of which must be from your current employer, otherwise, it will be considered ineligible.
After the closing date for applications and references your application will be given to the Host organization to which you have applied for fellowship. After that, the organization will review your application and give a list of selected students to Commission. The Commission will select final candidates for fellowship. The link to Online Application for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 and Official Link is given below: