DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany
International Students are advised to apply for the DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany. Students from developing countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. Students will not be paid a registration fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like social sciences, economics, or industrial engineering, or an interdisciplinary program covering these fields subjects are available. Study in the UK with the best Scholarship: Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in the UK 2022-23
DAAD is a Top-Ranked Public University established in 1987 located in Germany. The master’s degree program “Sustainable Development Management,” which is part of EPOS, may provide several foreign scholarships to students from developing countries each year. Women and members of minority populations who meet the program’s academic and professional standards and exhibit a clear commitment to development concerns are given special attention. The DAAD will cover all costs associated with studying in Germany. Since the program’s establishment in 1987, more than 7,000 DAAD scholarships have been given, with over half of them going to women. Must check: Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France (Funded)
The German Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, international students of developing counties can apply. It is a fully-funded fellowship that covers all study-related expenses in Germany. The only student who does not have any prior English instruction are obliged to take an English Language exam. Don’t miss out on your chance to receive a complete scholarship to study. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: DAAD
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Germany during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Graduate applicants will get 850 euros each month in rewards.
- Premiums for health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
- A travel stipend is granted unless the expenditures are paid by the home country or another source of assistance.
- Rent subsidy every month
- Monthly allowance for family members that visit you regularly.
Programs Offered by DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
All the Academic Fields are available at DAAD EPOS scholarship (Fully Funded in Germany). The Duration of, Master’s Degree has 2-3 Years. Details of programs in below:
- Social sciences
- Industrial engineering
- An interdisciplinary program covering these fields
Eligibility for Scholarship:
For Scholarship, all of the following requirements and conditions are met
- Candidates must be from a developing country.
- Works for a developing country’s government, state, or a private company, and is in charge of creating and implementing directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies impacting technological, economic, or social concerns.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is required (usually four years).
- His or her academic records should be no more than six years old.
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences, economics, or industrial engineering is required (or an interdisciplinary program covering these subjects)
- Must have an excellent grade point average.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- The ability to communicate in written and spoken English is required.
- Must have demonstrated development-related motivation
- Later in their careers, they may hope to make the most of their scholarship and education by taking on social responsibility and working as change agents who improve the economy and encourage growth in both their personal and professional lives.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the following Documents mentioned below need to upload during the electronic application. Details are below lines:
- SHOW application form.
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed CV
- Hand-signed letter of motivation
- Proof of Language Skills
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Academic letters of recommendation with a signature and official stamp from your university.
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer signed and stamped
- Certificate(s) of employment from your home country employer, as well as, if feasible, a guarantee of reemployment when you return.
- IELTS and TOEFL credentials are accepted.
- Module manual, if one is available.
- With their application documents, applicants from the People’s Republic of China and Vietnam must provide an APS Certificate.
The Closing date to apply Online for the DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany is October 1st, 2021.
Application Procedure for DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
The scholarship application process is distinct from that of the regular application. This implies that if your scholarship application is denied and you wish to enroll in a degree program without a scholarship, you must pay the whole tuition, You must reapply during one of the normal application periods (via uni-assist; deadlines January 15th/July 15th), visit the applications and admissions page for further information. By the end of January, the scholarship nominees should be announced.