Overview of Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to Apply for Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25 in Denmark. Students from all non-EU/EEA countries to study on a postgraduate scholarship in Denmark. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarships is offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark. The Denmark scholarship in Europe covers full tuition fees and living expenses up to DKK 3000 per month. Also, apply for SIIT Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand For MS and PhD [Fully Funded]
All International postgraduate students at the University of Southern Denmark will get the opportunity to meet the guest and exchange students and build cross-cultural understanding.
The University of Denmark was established in 1996. More than 20% of students on campus are international students. Postgraduate students will get exposure to world-class research labs for getting hands-on experience with the world’s best mentors. The University of Southern Denmark offers more than 115 programs with diverse cultures on campus.
Among all research universities in the world, the University of Southern Denmark is one of the top 50 universities in the world. Studying in Denmark on a scholarship will enable you to be a better professional, contribute to the sustainable development course, and bring positive changes to your home country. Must apply for: Chang Gung University Scholarship 2024-25 in Taiwan [Fully Funded]
Brief Description of Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25:
- Available Degrees: Master’s Degree
- Financial Support: Tuition Fee + Stipend
- Institute: University of Southern Denmark
- Eligible countries: International
- Scholarship country: Denmark
- Closing Date: 1st February 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in the UK: UK Chevening Scholarship 2023-24 Application Complete Guide
Students from all over the world to pursue Master’s degree program for Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25 in Denmark. The Danish Government will provide the following benefits to students to complete their degree:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses will be given to the candidates DKK 3000 / Month
List of Available Study Fields:
The Danish Government International Scholarship is available for the following academic fields and majors:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship:
There are almost eight universities that offer Denmark Government Scholarships for foreign students. The names of the universities are given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Masters Scholarships:
All International Students from Non-EU Countries are eligible for Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25 if they meet the following eligible criteria:
- Applicants having any nationality except EU/EEA country are eligible to apply.
- A good academic Background
- All previous academic transcripts.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Prepare the below-mentioned Documents. Complete information is given below:
- Higher Education is required for the Bachelor’s program (attested form).
- A transcript of BS for a Master’s & a transcript of MS for Ph.D. A degree program is required (attested form).
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- A statement of purpose is required.
- Research Proposal for both Master’s & PhD Degree programs.
- Two Recommendation Letters from two Professors.
- English language course.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A valid passport is required.
- Applicants holding the best achievements and academic backgrounds will be awarded the scholarship.
- Applications filled with complete documents will be considered.
The last date to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship 2024-25 in Denmark every year is 1st February 2024 for the September 2024 intake.
Application Procedure of Danish Government Masters Scholarships:
To avail of Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2024-25 in Denmark applicants have to be admitted to one of the degree programs given above. If you get an offer letter you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. You don’t need to apply separately. The link to the Official Scholarship is given below for more details: