Overview of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. Students from all the Countries, as well as non-European, can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. Applicants will not be charged any application fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Public Policy, Arts, Marketing, Engineering, Computer, Public Management, European affairs, Environment Policy, and Economic Law as well as management and Development subjects are available. Please Check: SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2024 in the USA [Fully Funded]
Science Po University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1872 located in France. According to National Ranking the Science Po University is 2nd among all Universities of France. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 242nd Number. Science Po University offers a high-quality education for domestic and foreign students. The university has an excellent learning atmosphere for students who study in France. Please Check: University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024 | Free Study In Canada
The Francian Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students every year. Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France (Funded) Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. This grant is open to both international and national students. This scholarship will cover all expenses of students while studying in France. There is no need of IELTS if Your last education is in the English language. For those students whose previous education is not in English, an English Language test is required. Don’t miss the chance to study with a full scholarship in France. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Science Po University
- Scholarship Country: France
- Closing Date: 1 December 2023 (for Masters), 25 February 2024 for (Bachelors)
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Emile Boutmy Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship for all students and the Government of France will pay all expenses during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- Students will receive three-year undergraduate degree costs €14,210 per year.
- University will give scholarship of €9,500 each year for a three-year undergraduate degree.
- Annual tuition grant of €6,500 for the three-year undergraduate program.
- Also get Scholarships of €3,900 each year for a three-year undergraduate program.
- Undergraduate students can get up to 19,000€ in tuition costs for three years in rare situations.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- A €13,100 grant is given each year to pay the tuition for two years of a master’s degree.
- Note: Students must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship under their academic program’s “Financial Information” section.
Programs Offered by Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
All the Academic Fields are available at Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France (Funded). The University of Science Po providing 27 master’s degree programs and 23 dual degrees. The scholarship lasts three years for undergraduate students and two years for master’s students. All courses are in English. Details of programs in below:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- Master in European Affairs
- Master in Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing: Art de Vivre and Modern Luxurious lifestyle
Sciences Po Law School
- Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
- Master in Economics
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the qualifications and conditions outlined below have been met to qualify for the scholarship.
- All international and non-European students are welcome.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- In the application form, the candidate must explain why they want the award.
- All prior transcripts and certifications must be provided by applicants seeking undergraduate scholarships.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a copy of their diploma, and a certificate.
- Students that participate in social activities and provide social services are given priority.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Following Documents need to upload during the digital application. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years of Education is required.
- Short Resume/CV.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- For Master’s Only Study Plan or Research Proposal is required.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English from the previous institute.
- If your prior degree was not in English, you will need to take the ILETS.
- The application deadline for the 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships is February 25, 2024.
- Applications for the Master’s Scholarship in 2024 must be received by December 1, 2023.
Application Procedure for Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
There is an online application process in France for the Emile Lo 2023 Scholarship. Students can apply online by reading all the above guidelines and prepared documents required to upload during apply. Applicants can register on the university’s website under the “Apply Now” link and begin applying online. Students can apply before the deadline.