Overview of EPFL Summer Internship 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for EPFL Summer Internship 2024 in Switzerland. Students from any region of the world are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Internships to Polish their Practical Skills after Undergraduate, and Master. The prestigious EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland’s applications in 2024 is now open. The EPFL Internship is a fully financed summer internship program at EPFL in Switzerland for overseas students. Working with leading scientists, participants will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain practical experience in their chosen field. Also, Apply for Chang Gung University Scholarship 2024-25 in Taiwan [Fully Funded]
Students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering, as well as students from other Engineering, Science, and Technology departments, are eligible for the internship (Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology). Aspirants will be assigned to the University of École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2024 in UK [Fully Funded]
Yearly, the Swiss government provided a range of fully-funded scholarships and internships to deserving students who lack the financial means to further their studies. EPFL Summer Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland 2024 is another fully funded internship opportunity to get experience. Students studying one of the above courses for a BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or similar degree program are eligible. Students pursuing a doctoral degree are ineligible. The training will commence in the second week of July. The EPFL Summer Internship is a three-month program in Switzerland. Working at one of the world’s most prestigious colleges is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There is no application fee, no necessity to take the IELTS exam, and no language requirement. More information is provided below.
Brief Description of EPFL Summer Internship 2024:
- Available For: Undergraduate and Master Students
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Internship Country: Switzerland
- Who Can Apply? All International Students
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Programs offered by EPFL Summer Internship:
Summer Internships are provided in a variety of academic subjects. Undergraduate and Master’s aspirants are welcome to apply. Below is a list of the fields.
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Science, Master of Technology, or an equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Any engineering, science, or technology discipline.
- Biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related subjects are all part of the life sciences.
EPFL is a fully-funded international internship program for undergraduates and master’s students in Switzerland. The following items will be given to selected students:
- A monthly living allowance of 1’700 CHF will be offered to aspirants majoring in subjects like computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications, or electrical engineering to cover housing and living expenses, as well as the cost of air travel to and from Switzerland.
- A monthly living allowance of 1’700 CHF will be offered for any engineering, science, or technology discipline to cover housing and living expenses, as well as the cost of air travel to and from Switzerland.
- For Life Sciences and Related Fields: For two months, a monthly living allowance of CHF 3,400 will be provided to cover accommodation and living expenses, as well as the cost of air travel to and from Switzerland.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Any international student from any country is eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate or Master’s degree program when applying.
- Applicants must have maintained a GPA of 3.75 out of 4.0 or higher.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs are ineligible to participate.
- Applicants must be in their second year of a bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of application.
Documents required for Internship:
- Online Application Form.
- CV of 1 to 2 pages.
- Motivation letter of maximum 750 words.
- Explanation of 3 labs of your choice, 2-3 sentences for each lab.
- University transcripts are also required.
- Previous lab experience, if any.
- Two recommendation letters.
- letter of motivation must be submitted in PDF format (ideally on one page and anyway not longer than two pages).
Scholarship Application DeadLine:
The last date to submit an application form for EPFL Summer Internship 2024 in Switzerland [Fully Funded] is 31 January 2024.
Application Procedure for EPFL Summer Internship:
The complete software procedure is finished online. Create an account using the email address. Then, step by step, fill out the application with all the essential information. To apply digitally, click the link below here.