Overview of Florida Bright Futures Scholarship 2023-24:
All Students are advised to apply for Florida Bright Futures Scholarship 2023-24 in the United States. Students can apply for the FBFS Scholarship USA if students are residents of Florida and are a citizen of the United States or eligible noncitizens. More than 500,000 Florida students pursue a Postsecondary Education with the help of the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship. If the students are in High school and then continue their college studies and also worry about financial aid, the Florida Bright Futures Scholarships provides a ray of hope. Also, visit LOCALINTERNational Internship Program 2023 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
Bright Futures is a scholarship program in the state of Florida and was first started in 1997. It is funded by the Florida Lottery. Florida Bright Futures Scholarships are especially for excellent, needy outstanding, and brilliant International students. It will cover tuition fees for selected successful applicants.
Brief Description of Florida Bright Futures Scholarship 2023-24:
- Institute: Florida Institutes
- Degree Level: Postsecondary
- Financial Support: Tuition fees
- Eligible countries: Florida Residents
- Country: United States
- Closing Date: 31st August 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, apply for DAAD University Summer Courses 2023 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Some Benefits of Scholarship:
Florida Bright Futures Scholarship 2023-24 in the USA will cover the tuition fees for selected candidates up to 100% and 75%.
Types of Scholarships:
- Florida Academic Scholarship (FAS)
- Florida Medallion Scholarship (FMS)
- Gold Seal Cape Scholarship (GSC)
- Gold Seal Vocational Scholarship (GSV)
#1 Florida Academic Scholarship (FAS):
- The Florida Academic Scholars program provides 100% funding which includes all tuition and fees.
- 3.50 weighted GPA
- Candidates required 100 service hours or 100 paid work hours
- Required 16 high school course credits
- Achieve minimum ACT®/SAT® score by June 30th of high school graduation year
- Students who enroll in a private institution will be awarded a similar award.
#2 Gold Seal Cape Scholarship (GSC):
- No GPA requirement
- Candidates are required 30 service hours or 100 paid work hours
- 5 CAPE post-secondary credit hours
- No required ACT®/SAT® score
#3 Florida Medallion Scholarship (FMS):
- 3.00 weighted GPA
- 75 service hours or 100 paid work hours
- Required 16 high school course credits
- Applicants achieve minimum ACT®/SAT® score by June 30th of high school graduation year
#4 Gold Seal Vocational Scholarship (GSV):
- 3.00 weighted GPA in non-elective courses
- 3.5 unweighted GPA in career education courses
- 3 full credits in a Technical Education program and a single Career
- 30 service hours or 100 paid work hours
- No required courses
- Students having at least ACT®/SAT® or P.E.R.T. exams score by June 30th of high school graduation year
Note: For more information Click Here
- Students must be Florida residents and U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens.
- All candidates finish the FFAA by August 31 after high school graduation.
- Applicants must enroll in an eligible Florida public or private postsecondary institution.
- Eligible students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours per term or the equivalent.
- Candidates must be enrolled for at least six non-remedial semester credit hours (or the equivalent in quarter or clock hours) per term.
- Short Resume/CV
- Passport for International Students
- Reference letters
- Contact information
- All academic transcripts
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Recommendation Letters
- Health Certificate
- Proof of Language Proficiency
The last date to submit an application form for Florida Bright Futures Scholarship 2023-24 in the USA is 31st August 2023.
Application Procedure for Florida Bright Futures Scholarship:
- First of all, students check their eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply through an online application form.
- For more information, click the ‘official scholarship link’ which is given below.