Fully Funded Gift Internship In South Korea, 2023
All the international applicants are advised to apply for a Fully Funded Gift Internship In South Korea in 2023. Students from all over the world can apply for the Fully Funded Internship program. All the Undergraduate and Bachelor’s students can apply for this internship program in South Korea. The duration of this internship will be four weeks. There is no need for IELTS. This internship program will cover all the expenses.
The Fully Funded internship in South Korea encourages all bachelor’s students to specialize in iron and steel technology. The gift works with the closed collaboration of the iron and steel engineering industries. In this way, GIFT is eager to play an active role in developing the national economy. This internship program enhances the skills of the candidate. This is a Fully Funded Internship for undergraduate students who are in their third or fourth-year degree program and who are interested in the GIFT internship program.
GIFT offers internships in summer and winter sessions. GIFT institute is the only institute of learning who offers graduate education in science and technology. The purpose of this internship is to strengthen the well-being of students through well-informed knowledge. The duration of this internship will be four weeks. This internship program is for international students to enhance and polish their skills.
Brief description of Fully Funded Gift Internship In South Korea, 2023
- Available Degrees: for undergraduates
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International
- Award country: South Korea
- Closing Date: open all year.
This internship will provide and cover the following expenses
- Housing Allotment
- economy airfare tickets
- KRW 500,000 stipends
- Free transportation Facilities.
- Living expenses will be given to students.
Eligibility For internship:
In order to apply for this internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- All the international and Korean students are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Candidates should be in their third or fourth year of a Bachelor/undergraduate degree.
- Application form
- Agreement for using personal information
- recommendation letter
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement
- verification of English proficiency
- An Official Academic Transcript in English
There is no deadline for the Fully Funded Gift Internship In South Korea in 2023. You can apply at any time with the required documents.
Application Procedure for Fully Funded Gift Internship In South Korea, 2023
- Visit the Official GIFT Website to apply For Internships
- Then Complete the Application with details and required documents
- Step3 Send application and documents At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand
- University Of Tokyo Fellowship 2022-23 in Japan Fully Funded
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already