GSK Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
Sub-Saharan African Students are advised to apply for GSK Scholarships 2023-24 in the United Kingdom. Students from African Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Medical Fields and Specializations are available. You Can Also Apply For: University of Western ECA Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia [Funded]
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading center for research and postgraduate studies in community and global health. Our goal is to improve health worldwide; collaborating in collaboration to promote innovation in public and global health science, education and transformation of expertise into policy and practice. International Students from all over the world can apply in this Golden opportunity. The duration of Master Degree is 1 year.
Three scholarships are offered to promote the preparation and growth of the next generation of global health leaders and to improve the potential of Africa’s health systems and health-related studies. GSK Scholarships 2023-24 in the United Kingdom is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students. This Scholarship will covered all expenses of the student who want to studying in GSK Scholarship. Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship to study. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of GSK Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Master’s Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 1st March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also Apply For: University of Waikato Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand [Fully Funded]
Must Visit: KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
Programs Offered By GSK Scholarships:
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning
- MSc Control of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Demography & Health
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Epidemiology by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Health Policy by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Mental Health
- MSc Health Data Science
- MSc Health Policy Planning & Financing
- MSc Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning
- MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Medical Parasitology
- MSc Medical Statistics
- MSc Nutrition for Global Health
- MSc One Health: Ecosystems, Humans and Animals
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Public Health by Distance Learning
- MSc Public Health for Development
- MSc Public Health for Eye Care
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research
- MSc Tropical Medicine & International Health
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- In order for candidates to apply for these scholarships, they must:
- Be citizens of countries in sub-Saharan Africa and resident in them; and
- Planning to return to sub-Saharan Africa at the end of their LSHTM MSc year; and
- Confirm that, by sending the supplementary question form, they will not otherwise be able to pay for the planned programme of study; and
- Meet the minimum English language specifications of the LSHTM; and
- Keep a first degree at either the equivalence level of the first or upper second class; and
- Keep an Admission Offer for 2023-24 for one of the 19 London-based MSc research programmes of LSHTM.
Applicants that show (in their application documentation) the ability to make valuable contributions to public health and/or health-related studies in Africa will be given priority.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process. The following lines provide details:
- Motivational Letter Or SOP.
- Valid Passport.
- Detail Resume or CV.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Study Plan Or Research Proposal.
- Transcripts Of All Education.
The deadline for GSK Scholarships 2023-24 in the United Kingdom submissions is 1st March 2023. All Students from any region can apply.
Check: USTC International CSC Scholarship 2023-24 In China [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for GSK Scholarships:
- For the scholarship application process, there are two steps;
- First, as per the rules and guidelines, a candidate must apply for entry to the London-based MSc programme.
- Applicants are advised to request an online scholarship application following successful submission of the entry form.
- The supplementary questions on the application must be filled out by all applicants.
- All the documentation needed should be attached to the application for entry.
Official Scholarship Link