Overview of IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023:
International Students are advised to apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023 In USA Aspirants from all countries of the globe can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. Participants will not be given an application fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines subjects are available. Also, Visit: King Fahd University Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
The International Monetary Fund, or IMF, seeks to improve global financial stability and monetary cooperation. It also facilitates international trade, promotes job creation and long-term economic growth, and contributes to the eradication of global poverty. The International Monetary Fund is run by and accountable to its 190 member countries. In July 1944, the United Nations Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire, United States, founded the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The 44 nations there wished to develop a framework for international economic cooperation in order to avoid the competitive currency devaluations that contributed to the Great Depression of the 1930s. Must-Visit: Top 10 Universities in Korea Without IELTS For International Students
The USA Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as fellowships for International Students each year. IMF Youth Fellowship Program In USA is also one of these fellowships in the USA. If your most recent schooling was in English Language, ILETS is not essential for this fellowship. English Language test is required only for those students whose preceding educational course is not in the English language. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to study with a fully free fellowship in the USA. Complete details are available in the next lines:
Brief Description of IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023:
- Education: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Provided by: IMF
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Closing Date: 30th June 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of the USA during the Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Engage in serious conversation and networking on global issues such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy with scholars, leaders, and IMF professionals.
- Participate in a virtual capacity-building program that includes training on how to “present with effect” and “storytelling.”
- During the Annual Meetings, you will have access to lectures and events.
Join the IMF Youth Network to learn about forthcoming opportunities, events, and
- publications, as well as to network with previous IMF Youth Fellows.
Receive a certificate confirming your completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program.
Programs Offered by IMF Youth Fellowship Program:
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program for 2023 gives young people the chance to be a part of the global effort to build a brighter future and to work with the IMF, which is at the forefront of the crisis response. Participants will get a behind-the-scenes look at the IMF’s virtual Annual Meetings and virtual training sessions given by IMF specialists. Selected fellows will be invited to join IMF management and senior staff for a two-day virtual workshop to explore contemporary global economic challenges such as inclusive growth, inequality, the digital economy, and climate change. Study with full scholarship: King’s College London Africa Studentships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Fellowship:
All of the conditions listed below are met for the fellowship.
- You must be between the ages of 20 and 32 at the time of application.
- Participating in social action or collaborating with a civil society group
- Participating in a start-up or becoming an entrepreneur
- Bloggers and vloggers who contribute to independent media organizations and/or offer material (bloggers/vloggers).
- Journalist (n.d) (either employed by a news organization or operating as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and experience in international studies, economics fundamentals, and development, including climate change, inequality, and the digital economy.
- Students or graduates in international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or similar subjects are encouraged to apply.
- Have a basic understanding of the English language (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
Required Documents for Fellowship:
All of the relevant documentation must be uploaded during the online application process. Below the lines are the following details:
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Two Recommendation Letters and a passport-size photo
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the previous institute of study.
- If your last degree was not in English, you will have to take the IELTS test.
The Closing date to apply Online for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023 In the USA is 30th June 2023.
Application Procedure for IMF Youth Fellowship Program:
All the Application procedure is virtual. Aspirants can apply online by reading all the instructions listed and preparing the documents required to upload during the application. Students can t0 apply before the closing date to avoid inconvenience.