IST Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for IST Scholarships 2023-24 in Austria. Students from all over the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like biology, neuroscience, mathematics, computer science, physics, and related areas are encouraged to apply. You can also apply for Canada Scholarship: University of McGill Scholarship 2023-24 In Canada [Fully Funded]
Institute of Science and Technology is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 2009 located in Austria. Institute of Science and Technology is ranked 15th among all Austrian Universities. The Austrian Institute of Science and Technology (IST Austria) in Klosterneuburg is ranked 3rd worldwide.
IST Austria processes proposals once a year for its Ph.D. programs. For the first year, IST Austria will be providing competitive wages, comprehensive insurance care, and affordable on-campus accommodation. The PhD scholarship in Austria offers an academic atmosphere in which open-minded scientists and diverse scientists explore questions from various angles. IELTS is not Required for this Scholarship if Your last education is in English language. English Language test is required only for those Students whose previous education is not in English. Don’t miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of IST Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Institute of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Country: Austria
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 28th February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also apply for this: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Scholarship Coverage for IST Scholarships 2023-24:
IST scholarship covers all expenses of selected students during study in Austria. The Duration of Doctoral Programs is 2-3 years. International Students get following benefits listed below:
- Registration Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fee
- Traveling allowance within China.
- Medical Expenses
- Books allowances
- Airfare Tickets once a year.
Programs Offered by IST Scholarships:
- Computer science
- Interdisciplinary and related fields
For full list of programs: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All Students who want to apply for IST Scholarship 2023-24 need to fulfil the following requirements:
- All the International Students are eligible.
- For Doctoral Programs applicant have Masters or 18 years of Education in relevant fields.
- Age for PhD Not More Than 35 Years.
- Medical Fit Students can apply.
- Experience in Research preferred.
- Candidates have good leaderships, management and team works qualities.
- Excellent Proficiency in English.
- The GPA should be in the highest quartile of their Bachelor’s or Master’s major.
- No need for IELTS/TOEFL or GRE
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents listed in Below Lines are need to apply for online. Scanned copies upload during apply.
- Short CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job
- Master or undergraduate degree performance
- Reference letters provided by the professor
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Additional relevant skills (like Internship, research Experience, etc.)
- Transferable skills (communication skills, experience with working in teams, etc.)
The Closing date to apply Online for the IST Scholarships 2023-24 in Austria is 28th February 2023.
Application Procedure for IST Scholarships:
All the Process is online .Interested Students can apply for PhD Programs. For Apply Visit below Link and Register on website and apply step by step. To apply read all the above instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply. Students can apply before the closing date.