IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022
International Students are advised to apply for IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022. Students from nationwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate, and Master Degree Programs. In recent years, attending school or university online has become the norm; IU International makes it easier than ever by providing high-quality, dependable instruction. Study abroad for free: Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the USA 2022
IU (International University Bad Honnef) is a Fachhochschule (International University of Applied Sciences) in Bad Honnef, Germany. Its beginnings may be traced back to 1998, while full teaching operations only began in 2000 in Bad Honnef-Bonn. The university was taken over by the private equity group Auctus in July 2007, and the institution launched a second facility in Bad Reichenhall in 2008. Following that, the German Science Council re-accredited the university for another ten years. It is the sole partner of Career Partner GmbH and operates as a commercial organization under the name IU International Hochschule GmbH. Check: #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships 2022 at Temple University in the USA
German Government offered a lot of scholarships as well as internships for International Students. IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022 is also one of these scholarships. With over 35,000 students, IU is Germany’s largest private institution for online learning. Our innovative online foreign programs give you the flexibility and convenience of earning a state-accredited degree from the comfort of your own home. This article includes an overview of the online programs offered by Indiana University, as well as important information on tuition and financial opportunities. Our main principle at Indiana University is to give students a high-quality, state-accredited education that prepares them for their professional pathways based on their particular requirements and goals.
Brief Description of IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: International University Bad Honnef
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, visit: Utrecht Excellence Scholarships in Netherlands 2022
- Full-time, part-time I, or part-time II are the three-time models available at IU International University of Applied Sciences. The pricing listed below is for the full-time model:
- The tuition charge for a 36-month Bachelor’s degree is 17.990€, however, you can save up to 12.893€ with a scholarship.
- A Master’s degree (60 ECTS) with a 12-month duration costs 10.990€; with a scholarship, you can save up to 8.662€.
- An MBA (90 ECTS) with an 18-month term costs 15.990€, however you can save up to 12.912€ with a scholarship.
- A Master’s degree with a 24-month duration costs 17.990€; with a scholarship, you can save up to 14.612€.
Programs Offered by IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022:
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are available at IU International. Students can pick from a variety of alternatives, ranging from IT to marketing, all with our signature focus on internationality, practical relevance, and flexibility.
The following programs are available to students at IU International:
- B.Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS)
- B.Sc. Computer Science (180 ECTS)
- B.A. Business Administration (180 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Computer Science (120 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS)
- M.A. Management (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in Big Data Management (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in Engineering Management (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in Finance & Accounting (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in International Marketing (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in IT Management (60 ECTS)
- M.A. Management in Leadership Management (60 ECTS)
Eligibility for Scholarship:
If you fall into one of the following categories, you may be eligible for a scholarship at IU International:
1. Women in Leadership and Management
This scholarship is for female students who can exhibit leadership and managerial potential in a global corporate setting, as well as exceptional academic credentials and a track record of success in their chosen field.
2. STEM/MINT Professionals
Students who have demonstrated exceptional career performance in a technical discipline and who will contribute to the peer learning experience at Indiana University.
3. Future Entrepreneur
Students with an entrepreneurial passion and a track record of founding or bringing a start-up to fruition. They’ll show off their accomplishments as well as the hurdles they’ve experienced.
4. Individuals with Strong Academic Background
These grants are available to students who have excelled in their previous academic programs. Students who can demonstrate a high level of achievement are also able to apply. We anticipate a significant contribution to class discussions and team-building from these individuals.
5. Online Learner
Students can apply for these scholarships at IU online if they have finished an online program and have documentation of completion. This demonstrates to IU that they are enthusiastic online learners and will succeed in an online program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
The following are the general entry requirements for IU International:
1. Educational Qualification
- Certificate of completion of secondary school (for Bachelor)
- A public or formally recognized (polytechnic) university/higher education institution’s undergraduate degree (for Master and MBA)
2. English Skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points)
- IELTS (min. Level 6)
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points)
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall)
- Equivalent proof TOEFL (min. 80 points)
The proof must be submitted before the commencement of the study session and must be no more than two years old. You do not need to verify your English skills if English is your first language or if you graduated from an English-speaking school or institution.
3. Work Experience
- By the end of the program, you must have proof of at least two years of relevant job experience.
- Master of Data Science and Master of Artificial Intelligence: Evidence of at least one year of relevant job experience before beginning the academic program.
The Closing date to apply Online for the IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022 is Open Now. Also check: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at Eotvos Lorand University 2022
Application Procedure for IUBH Online International – Scholarship Initiative in Germany 2022:
Follow the steps below to apply for a scholarship at Indiana University and become a scholarship recipient.
Step #1 – Satisfy Eligibility Requirement for the Scholarship of your choice
Before applying for any award, students should make sure they are eligible for the scholarship.
Step 2 – Think about how an IU International Study Program will help you advance in your job.
After you’ve confirmed your scholarship eligibility, write out your ideas for how the scholarship will help you achieve your career, educational, and personal goals.
Step #3 – Use the Scholarship Calculator
You’ll need to fill out scholarship and personal information on the IU International Scholarship Calculator. Answers to questions such as what industry you work in, your level of study, your gross net income, and your contact information will be required by the scholarship information sector. You will enter information about your address and date of birth in the personal information field.
After that, submit your application by clicking the Apply for Scholarship option.
To get started right now, go to the Scholarship Application Portal link below.