Overview of KAIST International Scholarships 2023-24:
International Students are advised to apply for KAIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degrees and Ph.D. Programs Also MS leading to Ph.D. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. Almost All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Sciences, Arts, Computer, IT, Engineering, Business, and medical fields are available. Also Apply for Tulane University Scholarship In USA 2023-24 | Fully Funded
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology was founded in 1971, KAIST was the first research-oriented science and engineering institution in South Korea. It is an example of how KAIST is leading the field in the development of emerging technology that could solve world challenges such as urban energy use and congestion. If you want to Study in Canada Apply for this Scholarship: ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2023-24 in Japan [Fully Funded]
For all students, this is a golden chance to earn their Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship For Higher Studies. Aspirants are actively urged to register for the 2023-24 Academic Session of KAIST’s Full Scholarship. If your final education is in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English. Never miss this chance to study with a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of KAIST International Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Master & Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: KAIST University
- Scholarship Country: Korea
- Eligible Country: International
- Closing Date: 14th September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Apply For Best Scholarship: University of Toronto Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada [Fully Funded]
The KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students in South Korea would have the funding needed to complete your degree. The scholarship details are given below:
- Full Fee
- For Undergraduate 8 semesters, a full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend:
- Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master Programs.
- Total Amount of 400,000 KRW for PhD Degree.
- Allowance for living costs, 350,000 KRW/month
- Insurance for Medical Health
Programs Offered by KAIST University:
Under this scholarship, all research areas are offered by KAIST; applicants can apply in any academic field and major. Below, all subjects are given:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Bimolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Moon Soul Graduate Program for Future Strategy
- Master Intellectual Property
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master of Science Journalism
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- In order to apply, all foreign students are encouraged.
- All applicants must hold a high school degree.
- It is not eligible to apply to applicants holding dual citizenship.
- After the first school year, an applicant can retain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- An applicant with Korean citizenship must be trained outside of Korea.
- Foreign applicants who have finished high school in Korea.
Required Documents for KAIST Scholarship:
To gain admission to the university, candidates have to submit the following documents:
- CV or Resume.
- For Doctoral Programs Transcript of Master Degree.
- Test Report for English Proficiency.
- Official Test Score Report
- Financial Resources Statement
- Application form See the Sample Form: Visit Link
- See Sample Form For One Recommendation Letter: Visit Link
- For Undergraduate Transcript for Higher Secondary.
- Motivational Letter or SOP.
- For Master Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport or Copy of National ID.
Furthermore, foreign applicants of Korean descent MUST meet one of the two following requirements:
- Neither of the parents of the claimant is a Korean citizen; or;
- The certificate should have been released recently.
- The applicant must have earned all of his primary, junior high, and high school schooling outside Korea at a degree equal to and similar to that paid for in Korea. However, international schools based in Korea are not accepted as foreign schools in this situation.
- The Certificate of Facts Concerning Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office should be presented by applicants of Korean origin who have completed their entire schooling (elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea.
International Korean students who do not fulfill the above eligibility criteria CAN NOT qualify for International Admissions.
Also, Apply for Brunei Scholarships: University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 in Brunei [Fully Funded]
The Closing Date of the KAIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is 14th September 2023.
Application Procedure for KAIST International Scholarships:
In order to qualify for the 2023-24 KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidates must follow the steps below:
- Read the instructions to get acquainted with the submission process in order to apply.
- Download the application form online.
- With the correct details, fill out the application form.
- Pay the fee for the application
- Upload the papers that were scanned.
- After you upload them, check the records.
- Visit KAIST’s Admission Guide for Foreign Aspirants for more information on the KAIST admission criteria.