Overview of Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2023-24 in UK:
All International Students are advised to apply for Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK. You are on the right platform. This is a great opportunity for international and home applicants to pursue a Ph.D. Degree program in the United Kingdom. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship award for change-driven, energetic, and motivated researchers, with a strong research interest are encouraged to apply. Also, apply for Science Summer Camp 2023 in Hong Kong [Fully Funded]
Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship four scholarships will be awarded to National and International Students. Finance, accounting, management, business, and economics offer a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses by the Leeds University Business School. The time period of this program is 3.5 years at the Leeds University Business School. This institute will cover the total fees at the University of Leed’s standard rate of fees.
Leeds University Business School (LUBS) was founded in 1997 at the University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The LUBS is a top ten UK business and management research institution worldwide. Leeds University Business School Scholarship is one of the best educational institutions and the top-leading business school in the UK. For more detail read the below lines:
Brief description of Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2023-24:
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Ph.D. degree
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nationality: Worldwide
- Closing Date: 31st May 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Benefits for LUBS in the UK:
- Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK will cover total fees by the University of Leed’s standard rate of fees.
- Students will receive a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate of £17,668.
- Leeds University Business School in the UK will give you an opportunity to improve your research abilities.
WHY STUDY in UNITED KINGDOM?
- The UK has become one of the top leading countries to get higher studies.
- Outstanding educational system based on a scientific method, creative approach, and solid knowledge.
- The Government of UK offers a lot of fully funded scholarships for Domestic and Internationa students.
- All Domestic and International Students are eligible to apply for Leeds University Business School Scholarship.
- Candidates must have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Students should hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Passport for International Students.
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Reference letters
- Contact information
- All academic transcripts
- All Documents must be verified.
The last date to submit the form for Leeds Business School Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK is 31st June 2023.
Also, apply for a scholarship King’s College London Africa Studentships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Leeds Business School Scholarship:
- The first thing is, students must check the eligibility requirements.
- If they fulfill the conditions and requirements then you will apply online.
- Make sure to have certified copies of qualification certificates.
- You will ensure to have English language certificates.
- Complete the application form and uploaded it to the address: email@example.com.
- Students must apply before the deadline.