LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023
International Students are advised to apply for LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023. Students from all the countries can apply for Fully Funded Internships to Polish their practical skills after Undergraduate. LPI’s international internship program overseas is a merit-based program that assists participants in developing and refining their career-related abilities. It enables users to connect and collaborate with professional specialists in a welcoming and cooperative setting. The trust-building connection has shown to be beneficial in obtaining letters of recommendation and establishing extensive relationship networking. Because of the ongoing pandemic, the internship program may be held in person, electronically, or a combination of the two.
Also Check: Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded
In the United States, the LPI Summer Internship 2023 is a creditable chance for undergraduate students to gain significant research experience. This allows them to learn from world-class planetary scientists and explore exciting planetary science professions. Students can participate in professionally prepared activities such as lectures and development seminars throughout their fully-funded internship in the United States. In times of crisis, when the world has already been touched by many social, political, economic, and religious calamities, it is an appealing potential for highly qualified pupils. It allows dedicated students to widen their horizons in science and engineering.
Check: ETH Zurich University Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland [Fully Funded]
Every year, the United States government grants a number of fully-funded scholarships and internships to deserving students who lack the financial means to further their studies. The completely financed internship in the United States aims to invest in future explorers’ development. It also aids NASA’s efforts to explore the solar system. The institute is run by the Universities Space Research Association, which provides a platform for industry and government to collaborate on technical leadership, operational efficiency, innovative research and development, facility management, and academic programs in space sciences. The internship’s specifics are provided below.
Brief Description of LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023:
- For: Undergraduate students
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Location: Lunar and Planetary Institute or the NASA Johnson Space Center, both in Houston, Texas or Virtually.
- Duration: 10 Weeks
- Internship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 12th December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Study abroad for free: Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 in China Fully Funded
Must-Visit: Danish Government Scholarships 2023 in Denmark Fully Funded
Programs offered by LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023:
The Lunar and Planetary Institute internship for students is carried out to increase awareness of the solar system by providing remarkable services that inspire people all around the world. The institute is widely regarded as a thought leader in lunar and planetary science. It is a scientific forum that attracts top-tier scientists, post-doctoral fellows, experts, and students from all around the world. Furthermore, it provides assistance to the scientific community through meetings, programs, conferences, and newsletters. It also assists students in collecting and disseminating planetary knowledge by providing convenient access to NASA. The institute’s mission is to engage, excite, and educate the general public about space science.
- Candidates will be paid a stipend of $7,300 for the duration of the program.
- Candidates will be provided with travel and lodging expenses as part of the aforementioned honorarium.
- International candidates will receive an additional $500 to cover travel costs.
- Domestic candidates will receive up to $1,000 in financial help, while international candidates will receive up to $1,500 in financial support. This offer is only for candidates who have already submitted an accepted abstract to the Conference on “Lunary and Planetary Science” as a first author.
Also Check: Qatar University Fully Funded scholarship 2023 in Qatar
Eligibility for Internship:
- The scholarship is intended for undergraduates with a minimum of 50 semester credit hours.
- Physical and natural sciences, computer science, mathematics, and engineering specialties are preferred.
- Everyone is eligible, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Scholarships, education, experience, scientific interest, career ambitions, and research projects will be used to choose candidates.
- There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL if you can obtain an English Proficiency Certificate from your university’s English professor.
Documents required for Internship:
- A hard copy of official transcripts.
- Language proficiency proof (TOEFL, IELTS, or a letter from your college professor)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
The Closing date for LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023 is 12th December 2022. Students are advised to apply before the closing date. Check: DAAD Scholarships 2023 In Germany for Foreigner Students [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the United States 2023:
- All applicants must apply online.
- All questions on the application form, including essay-style questions, must be answered by the applicants.
- Name, address, nationality, religion, and other personal details are required.
- Transcripts must be delivered in their original form.
- It is necessary to provide three letters of recommendation.
- An authentic physical copy of the transcript should be emailed to the candidates by the college’s registrar.
- To complete the registration procedure, fill out all of the required fields.
- Complete and submit your registration form in its entirety.
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation after submitting their application.