Overview of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Mexico:
All international students are advised to apply for the Mexico Government scholarship 2023-24 in Mexico. who want to pursue higher education abroad. The Mexico Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Mexico. This Scholarship is open to all international candidates. Candidates from more than 180 countries are eligible to apply. This scholarship is for a student who wants to continue their Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Doctoral Degree abroad. No fee will be charged to any student. The Scholarship is open for the academic year 2023-24. Must Visit: IIUI University Admissions 2023 in Islamabad
Mexico’s government scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID). More than 70 Education Institutions participate in this Scholarship. Almost All academic fields are available under Mexico Scholarship. All nationalities are welcome to apply.
Students from all over the world who want to undertake a Master’s Bachelor’s or doctoral degree can apply for this scholarship. This is a great chance for all the students to study abroad. The Tickets will also be granted to students in tourists class according to flight routes. To apply for the scholarship, students should not live in Mexico.
Brief description of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Master, Bachelor, Ph.D.
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Mexico Universities
- Eligible Nationality: International.
- Award Country: Mexico
- Closing Date: 21st July 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, apply for Without IELTS Best Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-24 in Finland
- The scholarship will cover research stay at the Master’s level, A monthly amount of maintenance four times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), which is equal to$11,700.36 monthly.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship: A monthly amount of maintenance 5 times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update, which is equivalent to $14,625.45. Research stays, and medical specialties will also be given to students.
- According to the provision of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, Enrollment, and tuition fees will also be given to students.
- Medical Insurance will also be given to students whose validity will begin from the seventh month of the scholarship.
- Mexican visas will be given to the students.
International air tickets will be granted in tourist class and according to the flight route.
Eligibility For Scholarship:
- Applicants currently not living in Mexico.
- Bachelors, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees, as required by the program, are necessary to apply for the scholarship.
- Students should be currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico should be related to the candidate’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- Scholarship application form (signed).
- A letter of motivation (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the call.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican University
- Copy of the valid passport in open-book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, indicating that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those countries where Spanish is not the mother tongue the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center
- Letter in which the applicant states, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms must be in the Spanish language or submitted with translations into the Spanish language.
Fields available at Mexico Scholarship:
Mexico Government Scholarship is offering all academic fields which are offered in 70 Universities in Mexico. Visit the “Link “for details.
List of Participated Universities:
More than 70 countries participated in Mexico Scholarship (Check the list here).
The last date to apply for the Mexico Government scholarship 2023-24 | Fully Funded is 21st July 2023. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship before 24 July 2022.
Application Procedure For Mexico Government scholarship:
- The registration of applications must be in the Spanish language.
- The SI GCA portal will remain open in the period between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 21st, 2023.
- Apply Online.