MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023 in Japan. Students from all over the globe can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Post Doctoral Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Subjects and Specializations like Sciences, Social Sciences, Medical, Arts, Computer are available in all Japanese Institutions. You can also apply for: Danish Government Masters Scholarships 2023-24 in Denmark [Funded]
The Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) is a non-governmental organization whose fund is focused entirely on contributions from many Japanese individuals who responded to Dr. Shigeyoshi MATSUMAE’s call with goodwill. The MIF started the Research Fellowship Program in 1980, following the proposal of the founder of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF),’ Towards A Better Understanding of Japan and a Lasting World Peace.’ Also Apply for: CERN Civil Engineering Internship 2023 in Switzerland [Fully Funded]
By contributing to global friendship and goodwill through their company that leaves’ people’ connecting Japan with the rest of the world, the Matsumae International Foundation aims to develop the future. For a period of three to six months, applicants have the opportunity to win a stipend for research and stay, insurance, air transport (a round-trip air ticket to/from Tokyo) and a lump sum on arrival. Each year, the number of fellowships is about 20. Don’t miss this scholarship to research on a full scholarship. Full details of the scholarship in the following lines:
Brief Description of MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023:
- Available Degrees: Post Doctorate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Matsumae International Foundation
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Research and stay allowance Amount of 220,000 yen per month for the payment of tuition, expenses for research materials, and miscellaneous living expenses)
- Transportation by Air
- Upon arrival, the Start-up Fund (120,000 Yen- is provided to cover the initial costs of starting a new research stay in Japan)
Programs Offered by MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023:
The research field of under MIF Fellowship:
- Natural science
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who comply with all the eligibility criteria set out below are invited to apply for the application documents submitted.
- Applicants must obtain from the host institutions in Japan a Letter of Invitation.
- Applicants must hold a PH.D. degree (Doctorate) or be recognised as having similar academic credentials by MIF.
- Applicants must be 49 years of age or younger at the time of the submission of the papers.
- In the English or Japanese languages, candidates must have appropriate skills.
- Applicants should not have experience of staying in Japan in the past or present. (Except for short-term stays, such as sightseeing, conferences, etc.)
- Applicants should be working in their home countries and may travel to their countries upon completion of their MIF fellowship period.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Students can apply only for MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023 if thet submitted following Documents:
- Application form for MIF Fellowship
- Research Proposal
- Paper Publication List
- Recommendation Letters
- Copies of Academic Certificates [BS (hons), MS & Ph.D.]
- Acceptance Letter from any Japan Institute
- Or any other Supporting Documents
The Closing date to apply Online for the Matsumae International Foundation for Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023 is 30 June 2023 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2023:
The current issue of the Fellowship Announcement should be obtained from the MIF by applicants. Or download the announcement from the MIF website and print out an application form in PDF or MS Word format.
The MIF may not accept and will not accommodate applications for waivers of the eligibility requirements and other conditions set out in the Fellowship Announcement.
The request must be submitted from the home country of the applicant. Those submitted by POST are accepted by MIF. Any requests made online or via facsimile will be unacceptable.