Overview of OIST Research Internship Program 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program 2024-25 in Japan. All Worldwide Students can apply for Fully Funded Internship Programs for Undergraduate and Masters Students to Polish Professional Skills in Different Fields at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. Applications are welcome to apply for this Internship who wish to pursue their careers in one of the best universities in Japan. No application fee for the OIST Research Internship application also IELTS or TOEFL is Not Required for this Internship. Almost all Fields like Science, Technology, and Engineering are available. Also, apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2024 in UK [Fully Funded]
The OIST Internship in Japan 2024 is a unique opportunity to continue research in the world’s most advanced laboratories. The Japanese government offers a lot of Internships and Scholarships for Talents International Students that belong to different developing countries. OIST is also such a Program for Bachelors’s and Master’s Students. The Internship will cover all expenses of students during to studies in Japan like Monthly stipends, Airfare travel tickets, Free accommodation, etc. OIST is a great opportunity for students to get the latest research skills from top researchers.
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University was established in November 2012 in Japan. The Nation ranking of Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University as 1st of all Institute in Japan. The duration of the OIST Research Internship Program is 10 to 12 weeks. It provides an advanced level of research opportunities to international students. So Never miss this golden chance to pursue a free internship. Details are given below:
Brief Description of OIST Research Internship Program 2024-25:
- Available Degree: Bachelor and Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Internship Country: Japan
- Who Can Apply? All International Students
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th April 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
OIST is a Fully funded internship program for International Students that provide all benefit during the period of internship. Details of Coverage are given below:
- Registration fee
- Medical insurance
- The interns will receive a free OIST shuttle bus pass.
- Airfare Travel Tickets
- Visa Expenses
- Living allowance
- A stipend amount of 2,400 JPY Per day
Fields offered by the OIST Research Internship Program:
All the major fields are available for Internship 2024-25. All the Bachelor’s and Master’s Students. The Duration is 2-6 months or 8- 26 Weeks. details are given below:
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics (Unit Video)
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation (Unit Video)
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Unit Video)
- Applied Topology Unit
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Qubits and Spacetime Unit
- Evolution, Cell Biology, and Symbiosis Unit
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics Unit
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Cell Division Dynamics Unit
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Marine Eco-Evo-Devo Unit
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology (Unit Video)
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Algorithms for Eco And Evo Genomics Unit
- Organic and Carbon Nanomaterials Unit
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions For Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Human Evolutionary Genomics Unit
- Biological Complexity
- Energy Materials and Surface Sciences
- Marine Climate Change Unit
- Computational Neuroethology Unit
- Molecular Genetics Unit
- Complex Fluids and Flows Unit
- Marine Genomics
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Micro/Bio/Nanofluidics (Unit Video)
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Structural Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Molecular Neuroscience Unit
- Shocks, Solitons and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry, and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Quantum Machines Unit
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Neural Circuit Unit
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
- Analysis of Metric Spaces
For Complete Details: Visit the Link
Eligibility for internship:
All requirements explained below need to be fulfilled for the online application read below:
- Students from any region of the world are eligible to apply.
- Students of Bachelor’s and master’s who are in Final 2 years degree in the Universities, Colleges.
- Applications are those who currently complete the above degrees.
- All Graduates and those in the last years can apply.
- Good research skills
- Medically Fit.
- Good Communication
Students can apply for the OIST Research Internship Program 2024-25 in Japan if they submit these necessary documents:
- All-Academic Transcripts are scanned copies.
- Resume or CV Download:
- A motivational letter or SOP of 400 words.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Recent passport-size photo
- passport for International Students.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to submit the application form for the OIST Internship Program 2024-25 in Japan for Fall admission 2024 is 15th April 2024 for International Students.
Application procedure for the OIST Research Internship Program:
- Check your eligibility.
- Applicants who are eligible for OIST Internships apply online.
- Complete your application form and upload it honestly through the official link.
- Upload all documents, Recommendation letters, and photos. When you submit the application you receive a confirmation email. So make sure your application is submitted.
- Request to students apply before the closing date.