Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]:
International Students, as well as students of Commonwealth countries, are advised to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 which is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Students from all Countries or regions can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs its time duration is 2 years. There is No Application Fee that Will Be Charged to Students. Also Check: United Kingdom Open University Free Online Courses 2022
Almost 4 Countries Participating in the contribution of scholarship. All students can apply for this scholarship in any of the 4 countries. The time period of this scholarship is 1-2 years depending on the courses, they offered. All foreigners, as well as citizens of the Commonwealth, can apply for this scholarship which is under the Commonwealth countries. There is well-established labs, classrooms, libraries, etc. These countries provide a well-established and outstanding environment for their students to study. All the countries have famous universities as well as well-educated faculty. So, there is the list of all participating countries is given below:
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
All the countries have very famous Universities which provide outstanding environments or classrooms to their students. They offer different programs for Master’s Degree Program. There is a great opportunity to get this Elizabeth and commonwealth scholarship 2021 for all nations as well as international students. This scholarship will cover all the expenses regarding their studies. There is no application fee required for this scholarship. So, never miss the chance to get this scholarship. All Universities offered all MS programs. Details in the below paragraphs:
Brief Description of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master’s Degree Programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Universities of Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship Countries: All Commonwealth Countries
- Closing Date: 24 May, 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
This scholarship will cover all the expenses regarding the study of the students. All national, as well as international students, can get benefits by applying for this scholarship. Details of benefits are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Return tickets
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant.
Programs Offered by Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021:
There are multidisciplinary programs are offered by Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship. Almost 4 countries including Pakistan taking part in the offering of this scholarship. The time duration of this scholarship is almost 1.5-2 years depending on their courses. Complete information is given below here:
- Applied Linguistics
- Development Studies (by thesis or SRP*)
- Diplomacy & International Affairs (by coursework)
- Environmental Management
- Governance (by coursework & by thesis or SRP*)
- Marine Management
- Pacific Studies
- Politics/ International Affairs (by thesis or SRP*)
- Social Policy
- Business Administration
- Environmental Law
- Land Management
- Management & Public Administration
- Population Studies and Demography
- Professional Accounting
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (by thesis or SRP)
- Climate Change
- Computing Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Geospatial Science
- Information Systems
- Marine Science
List of Countries and Universities Under Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
Study In Canada: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
There are some terms and conditions which are compulsory for this scholarship that can fulfill the requirements of this scholarship. Details are given as follows:
- All International Students and residents of Commonwealth countries can apply for this Scholarship. Check List of Commonwealth: Visit Link
- For Master Degree Programs, you must have BS degree at the time of selection.
- A good Academic Record is compulsory.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s program.
- There is no age limit or age restrictions regarding this scholarship.
Some Scholarship Related Questions and Answers: Visit FAQs Section
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documents which are mentioned given below, are required for getting the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship. Details are given as follows:
- For the Master’s Degree program, a Transcript of bachelor’s is required.
- Passport for International Students.
- A short resume or CV is required.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose is required.
- A study plan OR Research Proposal is required (for Master’s and Ph.D. only).
- Two Recommendation Letters are required.
- English Proficiency Certificate is required from last institute.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is 24 May, 2022 For International and Commonwealth countries students.
Application Procedure for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022:
Almost all the application procedure is online. Students can apply for this scholarship in any of the 12 countries by reading all the above-mentioned information. Before applying Check all the requirements available above for the Scholarship. So, never miss the chance for getting this golden Opportunity.