Overview of Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25 in the Netherlands. Worldwide aspirants can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs. The language of instruction is English in all academic subjects. In the domains of science, social science, arts, medicine, law, and other fields, all study fields are offered for the Master’s Degree Program. Every year, the university awards 12 full scholarships and 25 partial scholarships. The scholarship will pay all of the costs associated with studying abroad. Must-Visit: Trier University International Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Radboud University is a public university in Nijmegen that was founded in 1923. The university is among the 150 top universities in the nation. The university has around 23,000 national and international students enrolled. Radboud University aspires to make a substantial impact on a region while also contributing to a free and healthy world with equal chances for all candidates. Study Abroad for free: University of Winnipeg President Scholarship 2024-25 in Canada [Funded]
The Netherlands Government offers various scholarships for International aspirants each year. Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25 in the Netherlands are now accepting applications. The Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands is open to students from all over the world, regardless of nationality. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a highly selective program. It provides intelligent, highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding academic accomplishments with the possibility to be awarded a scholarship for a Radboud University Master’s degree program taught entirely in English. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to study with a full scholarship in the Netherlands.
Brief Description of Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25:
- Available Degrees: Master Programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Radboud University
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Eligible Nationality :International
- Closing Date: 14th February 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Apply to the: ETH Scholarship Switzerland 2024-25 | Free Study In Switzerland
Scholarship Coverage Radboud University Scholarships:
Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25 is an opportunity for international students to apply for completely financed and partially funded scholarships at Radboud University in the Netherlands. The following is a breakdown of each scholarship:
- Fully Funded: Students who receive a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will receive a €16,000 tuition fee remission.
- Partially Funded: Students who receive a partially funded scholarship will have their tuition costs reduced and will only have to pay €2,168.
The following expenses will be covered by both scholarships:
- The costs of obtaining a visa will be paid for.
- Health insurance and
- liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)) will be covered as part of the residence permit price.
Programs Offered by Radboud University:
The following academic subjects and majors are available through Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- A candidate must hold a passport that is not issued by the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- A bachelor’s degree from a country other than the Netherlands is required.
- A candidate must not hold a Dutch academic qualification or degree.
- Aspirants must be able to communicate in the English language.
- Before September 1, 2023, a candidate must be enrolled in an English-taught Master’s program at Radboud University.
- A candidate must be committed to pursuing a degree full-time.
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should present letters of recommendation that are of high quality.
- In his letter of motivation, an applicant should express his excitement for the master’s program.
Required Documents for Radboud University Scholarship:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Admission to a master’s program and selection for the Radboud Scholarship are two separate processes; acceptance to a master’s program does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- Through this grant, a student will apply for both fully funded and partially funded scholarships.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Radboud University Scholarships 2024-25 in Netherlands is 14 February 2024.
Study Abroad for free: University of Greenwich Scholarship 2023-24 in UK [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Radboud University Scholarships:
By indicating your interest in a Radboud University Scholarship during your application for admission to a Master’s degree via the OSIRIS Application system, you can apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You’ll be requested to upload three more papers after that: two reference letters and your curriculum vitae. You can use these documents for your scholarship application if you previously uploaded them for your Master’s program application.
Scholarship selection and admission to the Master’s program are two separate processes; scholarship selection is not required for admission to the Master’s program. Please note that applications that are not complete will not be accepted for the Radboud Scholarship. Some information and papers are missing or illegible in an incomplete application. We suggest that you submit your proof of English competence before the deadline.