Overview of RIPS Summer Internship 2023-24:
All International Students are advised to apply for RIPS Summer Internship 2024-25 in the United States. Students from all over the Countries can apply for this Fully Funded Internship for talented International Students to work in a Team on Real Based Projects and Spend their Summer in Los Angeles. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. In the areas of mathematics, computer science, and related disciplines, the program provides an opportunity. In a team, the students will work. Also, apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2024 In China [Fully Funded]
RIPS stands for Research in Student Industrial Projects. Nine weeks is the duration of the REU program. Just imagine spending nine weeks on a wonderful campus. At the end of the program, the student team, supported by their academic mentor and industry mentor, will research the issue and present their results, both orally and in writing.
The IPAM provides this internship with all expenses. Eligible applications are for undergraduates who are currently enrolled or have completed their degree and graduates who have completed their degree after December 2023. This is a good opportunity for students around the world to participate and gain experience in research projects. The US Internship Program at the University of California, Los Angeles, takes place from 20 May to 19 July 2024 (9 weeks). Complete Details as Below:
Brief Description of RIPS Summer Internship 2024-25:
- Internship Duration: 9 Weeks (from 20 May to 19 July 2024)
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University in California, Los Angeles
- Who can apply? All International Students
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Closing Date: 5th February 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, study abroad Tsinghua University Scholarship 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
- RIPS Summer Internship 2024-25 is a summer internship overseas entirely funded and includes all internship costs in the United States for foreign students.
- A Round Travel Allowance for Airfare to & from the United States.
- A Monthly Fellowship. In total (4200 dollars.)
- Full Campus Accommodations.
- With meals.
Programs Offered by RIPS Summer Internship:
International Students may apply for RIPS Los Angeles Internships in the following academic disciplines abroad:
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The Eligibility Criteria for RIPS Internships for International Students in America are simple.
- Undergraduate students & those who have recently graduated or recently graduated between December and June are eligible.
- International students are eligible to apply for paid internships for international students in the USA, including students attending a university outside the U.S.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
- International students may apply for the RIPS Internship in Los Angeles only (RIPS-LA)
Required Documents for Scholarship:
For a RIPS US internship online application, the following documents are required. It is necessary to submit all the documents online with the application.
- 2-Reference Letters
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to submit an application form for RIPS Summer Internship 2024-25 in the United States [Fully Funded] is 5th February 2024.
Application Procedure for RIPS Summer Internship:
- To continue with the online application, click on “Apply Now”.
- By entering your email and password, generate your free account and pick or tick “this is my first login.”
- You will need to fill out the Standard Coversheet once you log in. You’ll be providing the information of your two reference writers here. The ‘Submit Email Notify Writer’ box should not be picked.
- Click on the submission button and you will be directed to the Summer Internship 2024 online application.
- Fill out the RIPS application form carefully and ensure that you select the program you are interested in (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both).(Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). Remember that only international students are eligible for RIPS-LA.