Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at Eotvos Lorand University 2022
International Students are advised to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at Eotvos Lorand University 2022. Foreign students must apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue an Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degrees. Subjects like Finance and Accounting BA, International Business Economics BA, International Relations BA are all available. Study abroad for free: Beihang University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China
Eötvös Loránd University is a Budapest-based Hungarian public research university. ELTE was founded in 1635 and is one of Hungary’s largest and most famous public higher education institutions. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees are available in all academic topics and majors at Eotvos Lorand University. Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: Utrecht Excellence Scholarships in Netherlands 2022
European Government offered a lot of internships as well as bursaries for International Students. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2022 is also one of these scholarships. The application for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022 to study in Hungary is now being accepted at Eotvos Lorand University. The Eotvos Lorand University’s Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) students to study in Hungary for free. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship pays for all expenses and provides a monthly stipend. Never pass up the opportunity to study in Hungary with a full scholarship. The following are the complete details of this bursary:
Brief Description of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2022:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Eotvos Lorand University
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Scholarship Name: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Closing Date: 15th January 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The following are some of the benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum award for international students:
- Tuition is free.
- Monthly stipend for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s (140,000 HUF/month), Master’s (140,000 HUF/month), or Ph.D. program (HUF 180,000/month HUF) program.
- Accommodation contribution
- Medical insurance is provided at no cost.
Programs Offered by Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2022:
- Computer Science BSc
- English and American Studies BA
- Finance and Accounting BA
- Germanic Studies, Specialized in German Studies BA
- Germanic Studies, Specialized in Netherlandistic Studies BA
- Hungarian BA
- International Business Economics BA
- International Relations BA
- Kindergarten Education (part-time)
- Kindergarten Education BA
- Mechanical Engineering BSc
- Motion Pictures BA
- Portuguese Studies BA
- Neo-Latin languages and Cultures
- Spanish Studies BA
- Psychology BA
- Sociology BA
- American Studies MA
- Applied Mathematics MSc
- Archaeology MA
- Assyriology MA
- Biology MSc
- Bulgarian Language and Literature MA
- Cartography MSc
- Central European Studies MA
- Chemistry MSc
- Communication and Media Studies MA
- Computational and Cognitive Neuroscience MSc
- Computer Science MSc
- Digital Factory
- Financial Technology specialization
- Artificial Intelligence specialization
- Cybersecurity specialization
- Data Science specialization
- Software and Service Architectures specialization
- Computer Science for Autonomous Systems MSc
- Croatian Language and Literature MA
- Cultural Anthropology MA
- Czech Language and Literature MA
- Dutch Language and Culture Studies MA
- EIT Digital Master School Program
- Financial Technology
- Educational Science MA
- English Studies MA
- Environmental Science MSc
- Ethnic and Minority Policy MA
- European and International Business Law LL.M. (part-time)
- Film Studies MA
- French Language, Literature and Culture MA
- Geology MSc
- German Language, Literature and Culture MA
- Human Resource Counselling MA
- Indology MA
- International Relations MA
- Italian Language, Literature and Culture MA
- Logic and Theory of Science MA
- Materials Science MSc
- Mathematics MSc
- Meteorology MSc
- Philosophy MA
- Physics MSc
- Polish Language and Literature MA
- Portuguese Language, Literature and Culture MA
- Psychology MA
- Romanian Language, Literature and Culture MA
- Scandinavian Studies MA
- Semiotics MA
- Serbian Language and Literature MA
- Social Integration MA
- Spanish Language, Literature, and Culture MA
- Ukrainian Language and Literature MA
- Doctoral School of Biology
- Doctoral School of Earth Sciences
- Doctoral School of Education
- Doctoral School of Environmental Sciences
- Doctoral School of History
- Doctoral School of Informatics
- Doctoral School of Linguistics
- Doctoral School of Literary Studies
- Doctoral School of Mathematics
- Doctoral School of Philosophy
- Doctoral School of Physics
- Doctoral School of Psychology
- Doctoral School of Sociology
- Hevesy György Ph.D. School of Chemistry
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Bursaries are available to all international students.
- At the time of application, the Master’s age limit is 35, and the Ph.D. age limit is 40.
- Excellent academic performance.
- Master’s and Ph.D. research experience
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Transcript of Masters Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The deadline for applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at Eotvos Lorand University International Students from all over the world is January 15, 2022. Also check: Cullman Center Fellowship for International Students in the USA, 2022
Application Procedure for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2022:
This bursary has an online application process; please see the link below to apply online or see the program’s official announcement.
- Please read the current Call for Applications carefully before submitting your application.
- If you’re interested, contact your country’s sending partner.
- Choose Eotvos Lorand University from the drop-down menu.
- You are eligible to apply for two scholarship programs.
- Following the selection of the sending partner university,
- The interview is conducted by the university.
- TPF receives the results from the university.
Third, make a scholarship decision: