SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded]
International Students are advised to apply for SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States. Students from all over the world as well as from Pakistan can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue this exchange program. The fully-funded SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America is now accepting applications. SUSI is a 6-weeks summer exchange program in your dream country, the United States that is fully funded. This is one of the best possibilities for students in their early years. Must check: Lee Foundation RSIS Scholarship in Singapore 2021
The program will also focus on addressing issues of public policy and democracy in the United States, as well as analyzing and contrasting US and Pakistani policies. SUSI is a fully financed 6-week exchange program supported by the US Department of State. You do not require a CGPA. We do not require a passport while applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2022. Previous work experience is not a prerequisite. This is a leadership development program for individuals who aspire to be leaders. The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, will host the program. Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity: ETH Zurich Summer Fully Funded Internship Program 2022
The United States Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as exchange programs for International candidates. SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded] is also one of these scholarships. The SUSI Student Leader Program is open to all international students. The effort is supported by the US Embassy in your country. The basic and main purpose is to promote mutual understanding between people from various countries and the United States. Students from various academic disciplines are encouraged to apply. The following is a complete description of the program. Never lose out on this opportunity to study in the United States with a full scholarship on an exchange program.
Brief Description of SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded]:
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2022
- Closing Date: 3rd December 2021 (For Pakistan) Check Deadline for your country under the U.S Embassy Website of your country (Here)
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: HKUST Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong 2022
Also check: University of Minnesota Scholarships in the USA 2022
The US Department of State will cover all expenses. You don’t have to spend any money.
- Airfare around the world Tickets for travel in Economy Class.
- Fee for VISA.
- Expenses at the airport ($150-$175).
- A monthly stipend of up to $15,000 for the duration of the program.
- Dinner Parties (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Accommodation is provided as a whole.
- All field trips take place in the United States.
- They will provide you with a brand new IPAD.
- Communication by mobile phone.
- During a two-week Free tour, the students will visit New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Programs Offered by SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded]:
All applicants must have a strong interest in public policy; their fields of study may vary and may include disciplines such as
- International Development,
- Management, and others
Must visit: American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2022 in the USA
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The following are the eligibility requirements for the 2022 SUSI US Exchange program.
- Students enrolled in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh semesters of their four-year bachelor’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Students enrolled in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth semesters of a five-year medical degree may apply.
- If you are enrolled in a two-year bachelor’s program and are not in your last year of study, you are eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s degree program, you can apply if you have at least one semester of study left.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-Year Medical OR MBBS program and have at least one semester of study left, you can apply.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Exhibit great leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to learn.
- Have shown a dedication to community service and extracurricular university activities.
- Males and females are both eligible.
- The SUSI Student Exchange Program is a Leadership Development Program.
- It is not a formal academic program.
- This curriculum does not require a CGPA.
- When I applied in 2017, My CGPA was 2.02 and I was chosen. As a result, it must apply to everyone. It is regarded as one of the best opportunities.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Passport for foreign Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The last date to apply for the SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program the United States [Fully Funded] is December 3rd, 2021.
Timeline for Selection
- Interviews will be conducted over Skype or phone in the first week of January.
- As a final result, April/early-May 2022.
- Passport and Visa: Selected participants must get passports and apply for US visas with the assistance of the US Embassy’s Public Affairs Section. (They will help you.)
- Go to the United States: Participants will travel to the United States in the summer of 2022.
Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship 2022
Application Procedure for SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program United States [Fully Funded]:
The entire application procedure is finished online. Applicants can check online by reading all of the instructions above and collecting the papers that must be uploaded.