Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden For Master [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden. Students from all over world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree. There is No Application Fee will be charged from students during application procedure. All the Major Subjects like Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Forestry, Health, Computer, Arts, Business and Technology are available. You can Also Apply for: Khalifa University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in UAE
Swedish Institute announced More than 300 Scholarships under the Sweden Government for the Students of developing countries they not have enough resources for Higher Education. By This Scholarship international Students Complete Master Degrees in Sweden Universities. There are Types of Scholarships open now one is For International Students for this 42 Countries (list available) is eligible for apply and 2nd is only for South Africa Students. Also apply to: ANSO Scholarships 2023 in China for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded]
The Language of all Programs is English. NO ILETS is Required. All the Funding for this program is Provide by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All the Expenses like Monthly Stipend, Full Tuition Fee, Airfare Tickets, will be given by the Swedish Government. All Sweden University is top ranked in world and Study environment is different from all other countries. Never miss this Golden chance to study in Sweden. Complete details are given below:
Brief Description of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023:
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Sweden Universities
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Eligibility: All Nationalities & South Africa
- Closing Date: 28 February, 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also Check: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023 for all Students
Study In Canada : Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada [Fully Funded]
Eligible Countries For Swedish Institute Scholarship:
Two Types of Scholarship is offered by Sweden Government.
- Scholarship For South Africa
For This only only South Africa Students are eligible to apply for Master Degrees in Sweden Universities.
- Scholarship For Global Professionals
This scholarship is for International Students from 42 Countries. Students From mentioned below countries are eligible to apply:
Armenia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Programs Offered By Swedish Institute Scholarships:
More Than 600 Master Degree Programs Offered by Swedish Universities. The Duration of Master degree is 1 year Without research and 2-3 Years With Research Work. All Academic Fields an Departments are available details are in below lines.
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
Must Apply: Ghent University Doctoral Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Belgium
Swedish Institute Scholarship Covers all the Expenses During Study. Students will get the these Benefits mentioned Below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend & Living Expenses: Amount of SEK 10,000 per Month will be given .
- Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 .
- Medical Insurance.
Eligibility For Swedish Institute Scholarships
- All International Students and Students From above mentioned Countries are eligible.
- 3000 Hours Work Permit only for International Students.
Documents Required For Online Apply:
All the Documents mentioned below is Required during online apply.
- Transcript of Undergraduate.
- Valid Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV Not More than Two Page.
- Medical Certificate .
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute
The Closing Date to Apply online for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 is 28 February, 2023.
Study in UK: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 in UK [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Swedish Institute Scholarship:
All the Application process is online Students can apply before the closing date. Open the blow link and register yourself and submit application.