University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for the University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Students from all world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Programs, Master’s Degree Programs and PhD Programs. Alberta University Scholarship is open for those students who want to study in Canada for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs. All the Academic Fields like Agricultural, Food, Nutritional Science, Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Engineering Fields, Arts, Education, Health Sciences as well as More than 300 Undergraduate and 500 Master Programs are available in the University of Alberta. Also Visit: King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
The University of Alberta is one of the top best Public universities situated in Edmonton Canada. The worldwide ranking of the University of Alberta is 119th according to QS World ranking and 139th according to U.S News and World Report Global Ranking. This University was founded in 1908 and has outstanding departments and labs of all majors. The University Of Alberta Scholarship is for talented students from all developing countries that do not have enough resources for higher study. Never miss this great and golden opportunity to study in Canada. The University Of Alberta Starts admission for Session 2023-2024. Complete details are given in the below paragraphs:
Brief Description of University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: BS, Master and PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Alberta
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 1st November 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Apply For China Scholarship: Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2023-24 | Free Study in China
Also Apply for: City University of London Scholarship 2023-24 in UK [Fully Funded]
Programs Offered By University of Alberta:
All subjects are offered by the University of Alberta. Students select majors according to their interest. More than 300 Undergraduate and 500 Master’s Degree Programs are available in this university. Some are given in the below lines:
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Art and Design
- Computing Science
- Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Biological Sciences
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Cell Biology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Human Ecology
Alberta School of Business:
- MBA-MAg (Course-based)
- MBA-MEng (Course-based)
- MBA-MF (Course-based)
- MBA-MLIS (Course-based
- MBA-MSc (Course-based)
- MBA-JD (Course-based)
- MBA-PharmD (Course-based)
- MBA-BSc in Pharmacy (Course-based)
- MD-MBA (Course-based)
- MAcc (Course-based), MFM, PMC
Another Scholarship in Qatar: Qatar University Scholarships 2023-24 in Qatar [Fully Funded]
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
List of all Academic Programs: Visit Link
All expenses are provided by the University Of Alberta Scholarships council.
- A total Amount of up to $5,000 will be given.
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare
Eligibility Criteria for University Of Alberta Scholarships:
- All international students can apply.
- Selected Students of BS and MS study on Students Visa Permit in Canada.
- For undergraduate programs, 12 years of education should be Completed.
- For Master Degrees 16 years or Equivalents, Education is Required.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Following Documents are necessary for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada:
- Detailed CV or Resume briefly explain your Education, Experience, Expertise.
- Statement of Intent or Motivational Letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last Institute.
- Writing samples
- GRE GMAT, or other test scores ILETS or TOFEL if Your mother language is other than English.
- All documents should be submitted in a PDF file.
Important Deadlines for Admission:
Application deadlines for international students are given by the relevant department. Deadlines may be as early as 12 months before the program Starts.
- July 1st For September Admissions
- November 1st For January Admissions
- March 1st for May Admissions
- May 1st for July Admissions
For Complete Deadlines: Visit Link
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
For getting this scholarship you will need to take admission to the University of Alberta in any subject you like. After admission, you will select for Scholarship on the basis of your academic record.