Overview of the University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24:
International Students are advised to apply for the University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Students from all world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Programs. Alberta University Scholarship is open for those students who want to study in Canada for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs. All the Academic Fields of Agricultural, Food, Nutritional Science, Art, and Design, Biological Sciences, Engineering Fields, Arts, Education, and Health Sciences as well as More than 300 Undergraduate and 500 Master Programs are available at the University of Alberta. Also Visit: UMY Scholarship for International Students 2024-25 in Indonesia [Fully Funded]
The University of Alberta is one of the top best Public universities situated in Edmonton Canada. The worldwide ranking of the University of Alberta is 119th according to the QS World Ranking and 139th according to U.S News and World Report Global Ranking. This University was founded in 1908 and has outstanding departments and labs of all majors. The University Of Alberta Scholarship is for talented students from all developing countries that do not have enough resources for higher study. Never miss this great and golden opportunity to study in Canada. The University Of Alberta Starts admission for Session 2023-2024. Complete details are given in the below paragraphs:
Brief Description of the University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: BS, Master, and PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Alberta
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 1st July 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For Canada Scholarship: McCall McBain Scholarship 2023-24 in Canada | Fully Funded
Programs Offered By the University of Alberta:
All subjects are offered by the University of Alberta. Students select majors according to their interests. More than 300 Undergraduate and 500 Master’s Degree Programs are available in this university. Some are given in the below lines:
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Art and Design
- Computing Science
- Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Biological Sciences
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Cell Biology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Human Ecology
Alberta School of Business:
- MBA-MAg (Course-based)
- MBA-MEng (Course-based)
- MBA-MF (Course-based)
- MBA-MLIS (Course-based
- MBA-MSc (Course-based)
- MBA-JD (Course-based)
- MBA-PharmD (Course-based)
- MBA-BSc in Pharmacy (Course-based)
- MD-MBA (Course-based)
- MAcc (Course-based), MFM, PMC
Another Scholarship in Qatar: Rhodes Scholarship 2023-24 in UK [Fully Funded] | University of Oxford
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
List of all Academic Programs: Visit the Link
All expenses are provided by the University Of Alberta Scholarships Council.
- A total amount of up to $5,000 will be given.
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare
Eligibility Criteria for the University Of Alberta Scholarships:
- All international students can apply.
- Selected Students of BS and MS study on Student Visa Permit in Canada.
- For undergraduate programs, 12 years of education should be Completed.
- For Master’s Degrees 16 years or Equivalents, Education is Required.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Following Documents are necessary for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada:
- A detailed CV or Resume briefly explains your Education, Experience, and Expertise.
- Statement of Intent or Motivational Letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last Institute.
- Writing samples
- GRE GMAT, or other test scores IELTS or TOFEL if Your mother language is other than English.
- All documents should be submitted in a PDF file.
The last date to submit an application form for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada is 1st July 2023.
For Complete Deadlines: Visit the Link
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
For getting the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada you will need to take admitted to the University of Alberta in any subject you like. After admission, you will select for a Scholarship on the basis of your academic record.