Overview of the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023-24:
International Students are advised to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023-24 in the United States. Students from all Countries and from Hawaii can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Business Administration, Economics, Geography, Business Administration as well as Ocean and Resources Engineering are offered here. All the Study Programs are in English Language. Also apply for: Masters Scholarships 2023-24 in Norway | Study in Europe
Hawaii University is one of the oldest Universities in the US States. It began as a small college constructed on land which was used as a pig farm. Later on, it becomes as the University of Hawaii in 1920. The University of Hawaii is at 169th number in the world ranking. The University of Hawaii is located in the region of Manoa and the district of Honolulu, Hawaii. It has well-established labs with its equipment. It is a famous University of Hawaii. This University has its own features in its courses. It offers multiple subjects. Their study environment is outstanding. apply for the best Scholarship: MEXT Asia Pacific University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan [Fully Funded]
University of Hawaii scholarship will cover all expenses related to the study of the students. All national as well as international students can get this opportunity to fulfill their dreams. The University of Hawaii offers many programs to its students. There is no application fee. It is a fully funded scholarship. It is a great chance for all students to get this scholarship. The time period for this scholarship is 2-3 years for the MS degree program and for Ph.D. is 3-4 Years. Never miss this opportunity otherwise you will lose this golden chance in your life. Complete information regarding this scholarship is given below:
Brief Description of Hawaii University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Master’s & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 1st December 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Turkey Scholarship: ICFY International Volunteer Camp 2023 In Turkey | Funded
Also Check Scholarships: Czech Government Scholarships for International Students 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
This scholarship is offered by Asian Development Bank (ADB) through Hawaii University which covers all expenses regarding the study of the selected students. The time duration of the scholarship is 2-3 years for MS degree programs and 3-4 years for Doctoral Programs. All students get many benefits from this opportunity which are given here:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Food expenses
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance
- Special grant in thesis for scholars
Programs Offered by University of Hawaii Scholarships:
The time period for the scholarship is almost 2-3 years for the Master’s degree program and 3-4 Years for the Ph.D. Degree Programs. Further details regarding fields are given here:
- American Studies
- Animal Sciences
- Art/Art History
- Asian International Affairs
- Asian Studies
- Athletic Training
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Chinese Studies
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution
- Curriculum Studies
- Developmental and Reproductive Biology
- Disability and Diversity Studies
- Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- Early Childhood Education
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian Languages and Literatures
- Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Psychology
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science
- Geography and Environment
- Hawaiian Studies
- Historic Preservation
- International Cultural Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Science
- Korean Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Learning Design & Technologies for Teachers
- Learning Design and Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Literacy Leader
- Marine Biology
- Measurement and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Multilingual Multicultural Professional Practice
- Museum Studies
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Nursing Education
- Nutritional Sciences
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Ocean Policy
- Online Learning and Teaching
- Pacific Islands Studies
- Philippine Studies
- Planning Studies
- Political Science
- Professional Educational Practice
- Program Evaluation
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Quantitative Health and Clinical Research
- Religious Traditions of Asia and the Pacific
- Renewable Energy & Island Sustainability
- Resource Management
- Second Language Studies
- Social Welfare
- Social Work
- South Asian Studies
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Special Education
- Sustainability & Resilience Education
- Teacher Leader
- Telecommunication and Information Resources
- Theatre and Dance
- Tropical Medicine
- Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
- Tropical Plant Pathology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the following terms and conditions are necessary to get this scholarship which is given as:
- All the national and international students of the US, South Asia, and South-East Asia as well as students of East Asia can apply for this Scholarship.
- For Master Degree Programs, a BS degree is Required.
- For Doctoral Degree Master’s is Required.
- A good Academic Record is necessary.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and Ph.D.
- The age must be 35 years at the time of filling out the application.
- In exceptional cases, it must be 45 years.
- Good communication skills must be required.
Required Documents for Hawaii University Scholarships:
All the documents must be uploaded while filling out their application form. Complete information is given below:
- For the Master’s Degree program, a Transcript of Bachelor must be required.
- Passport for International Students.
- A short Resume or CV must be required.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters are necessary for this scholarship.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute is a must required.
- Medical Certificate.
- No Criminal Record.
Apply For This Scholarship: University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia [Fully Funded]
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023-24 is 1st December 2023 for all national as well as international students.
Application Procedure for the University of Hawaii Scholarships:
All the procedure of Application is online. Students can apply online to get this chance of scholarship by reading all the above-mentioned instructions and also uploading all documents while filling out their application form. Create an account and register yourself and put in the required information and upload documents and submit an application. You must apply before the closing date.