Overview of University of Melbourne Scholarships 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia. The University of Melbourne welcomes students from all over the world. This is an amazing Scholarship for those Candidates who are talented, hardworking, and 50 self-motivated students. For international students, The University of Melbourne scholarship provides a platform for students to pursue Higher Education to learn at the world’s leading universities. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to continue the Graduate Degree and PhD Degree Program. Also, Apply for Biola University International Scholarships 2024-25 in USA [Fully Funded]
The University of Melbourne every year offers a lot of Scholarships in different fields and majors. This University provided 1000 Scholarships for Undergraduate and 600 for Graduate Students. The period of Masters Program is 2 years and Doctoral Program is 4 years. It will cover all expenses and living finances for the students who are studying at the University of Melbourne. No application Fee is required.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It was established in 1853 and is the second-oldest university in Australia. The university has three campuses Burnley, Southbank, and Werribee. The University of Melbourne has received an endowment Fund of approximately $1.335 billion. The article contains complete details, Financial Benefits, and Eligibility Criteria. So, Please read the article carefully all instructions are given below:
Brief description of University of Melbourne Scholarships 2024-25:
- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Melbourne
- Program: Graduate and Doctoral Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply? All International Students
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st October 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply to study Abroad Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2024-25 In China [Fully Funded]
Also, Study in Germany Trier University International Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Benefits of the University of Melbourne:
- Undertaking a Master by Research degree up to two years and undertaking a doctoral degree up to four years for students will be given a Full Tuition fee.
- Living allowance of $34,400 per year pro rata for up to two years for students to continue a Master by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students to continue a doctoral degree.
- The living allowance includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grants of $2000 are also given to students.
- Health insurance for international students.
Students can apply for this scholarship if they follow the eligible requirements and conditions:
- Students from any Nationality are eligible to apply at the University of Melbourne.
- English Language is required.
- Applicants can apply for the Masters and PhD Degree Program.
- For more information and requirements Click Here.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia is 31st October 2024.
Application Procedure for University of Melbourne Scholarships:
All International Domestic students can apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2024-25. If you are a new student and have applied for Graduate Research Degree Programs. Then you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. If you are currently enrolled in graduate research then you must submit an online application form. The official Link is given below: