Overview of University of Montreal Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada:
All International Students are advised to apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Students from all Countries as well as can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Law, Business, and Islamic Education, as well as management and Development subjects, are available. Also, Visit: Top 10 Universities in Korea Without IELTS For International Students
Montréal University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1878 and located in Canada. The National Ranking of Montréal University is 4th among all Canadian Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 73rd Number. Montréal University is an international standard University providing Quality Education. The University of Montreal is the country’s second-largest student university. One of the world’s leading universities is the University of Montreal. Must Check: DAAD University Summer Courses 2023 in Germany [Fully Funded]
The Government of Canada gives many international students bursaries every year. Montréal University Scholarships is also one of these scholarships. This grant is available for international and local students. It covers all expenditures throughout the study in Canada and is a fully-funded bursary. If your previous schooling is in English, IELTS is not required for this bond. Only for those students whose previous training was not in English is the English language test needed. Don’t miss this opportunity to study with a comprehensive scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines:
Brief Description of University of Montreal Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D. & Postdoctoral
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Université de Montréal
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 1st September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Government of Canada covered the expenses of chosen students during their studies. International Students get the following benefits:
These sums apply to $23,662 per year of tuition costs (30 credits). The bursary is granted at three levels depending on the academic record of the candidate. This amounts to $27,300 per year for the tuition charge (45 credits).
- For Level A: $11.998 (2 sessions equivalent to 30 loans) or $5.999 (15 loans) or $399 per loan;
- Level B: $5,718 a year or $2859 annually (2 credits equivalent to 30 credits) or $190,60 per credit (15 credits).
- Level C: $2,000 (2 sessions, 30 credits equivalent) and $1,000 (15 credits) each year or $66.67 per credit
This is applicable for the $27,300 annual tuition charge (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year, or $3,140 for each session (3 sessions, equal to 45 credits) (equivalent to 15 credits)
This is applicable at $24,300 per year. tuition costs (45 credits).
- For the full course of your studies, $19,349 a year or $6,546 every session (consisting of 15 credits).
Also visit for More Details: Visit the Link
Programs Offered by Université de Montréal:
All the Academic Fields are available at Montréal University Scholarships in Canada. The Duration of a Bachelor’s Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degrees have a 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral:
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the requirements and conditions listed below are fulfilled for the bursary.
- You need to possess a study license and not hold or hold Canadian citizenship as a permanent resident in Canada.
- Must be an international student
- Students must be registered full-time at the University of Montréal during their studies.
- Subject to the Bachelor’s Program should be completed in secondary high school.
- Masters’s Degree Required for the Ph.D. program should be graduated from the Bachelor’s Degree program and bachelors.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documents listed below must be supplied while applying online. Details are below lines:
- Education is necessary for a Bachelors’s or 12 years of equivalent higher secondary school certificates.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- A Master’s Transcript is required for Ph.D. graduation.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Master’s and Ph.D. study plans or research proposals alone.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELT if not in English your prior Degree.
The to submit an application form for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada is 1st September 2023.
Application Procedure for University of Montreal Scholarships:
All the Application process is online. Students can request online by following all the guidelines mentioned above and preparing documents to be uploaded during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.