Overview of University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25 in Hungary. Eligible Candidates from all over the Earth can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and PhD Degrees. In the 2024-25 academic year, the Government of Hungary is offering 5,000 Fully Funded Scholarships to all students around the world. All expenses will be covered. No application fee will be required from students. Also, apply for Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
Under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, almost all academic areas and majors are available for study abroad at the University of PECS. All the fees will be covered by the scholarship. The time of a Bachelor’s Degree scholarship is 4 years, the Master’s Degree is 2 years and the Doctoral Degree is 3 years. There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English.
The University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship 2024-25 for international students is available for all degree levels. PECS University (PTE) was founded in Hungary in 1912 and is the best university to study there. The university is offering courses to approximately 20,000 students in different academic programs. The university has QS World University rankings of 651-700. This prestigious scholarship program offers outstanding students the opportunity Universities in Europe, including the University of Pecs. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The detail is given below:
Brief Description of University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of PECS
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Who can apply? International students can apply
- Closing Date: 15 January 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25 will provide chosen candidates with a Fully Funded Scholarship to study all degree levels in Hungary for Foreign Students. Information on the expenses covered is given below:
- The university will cover Tuition costs for all students.
- The Monthly Stipend:
- For Masters And Non-Degree Programs Monthly Stipend of HUF 43,700 to living expenses for 12 months a year before completion of studies.
- PhD Programs: HUF 140000 per month for 12 months per year before completion of studies.
- For Residence monthly payment of HUF 40,000 for the full scholarship length.
- Health care: preventive benefits under the applicable Hungarian statute (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplemental medical insurance up to HUF 100 000 per person per year.
Programs Offered by the University of PECS:
At present, 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Masters, and 15 Doctoral programs are being offered.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can search the entire list of programs available: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Students are eligible to apply for University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25 in Hungary if they meet the following eligible criteria:
- All International candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship in Hungary.
- Applicants from all (international countries except the EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- The people of Hungary are not eligible.
- Students must have at least 12 years of education for undergraduate or bachelor’s degree entry.
- Students applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a secondary school certificate.
- For a master’s degree Candidates must have a graduation degree.
Candidates applying for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree.
- Students must have exemplary and successful academic results.
- IELTS/TOEFL tests are also necessary if your previous language is not English.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Details & Updated Resume (CV).
- For Bachelor’s Degree Programs, a Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years of Education.
- Passport for International Students of One Year validity.
- Motivational letter.
- For Master Degree Programs Transcript of Undergraduate.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and audio portfolio, in the case of arts and music degrees.
- For a PhD Degree Transcript of a Master’s is Required.
- Study plan for Master and PhD only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last to submit an application form for the University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2024-25 in Hungary is 15 January 2024 for International students. This is the best opportunity for all candidates in the world so don’t miss the chance to get a scholarship.
Also, study abroad: Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024 In China [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships:
- The application method is completely online.
- Visit the Official Website of the University of Pecs.
- Complete all the required fields.
- You need to register via the Online Application system at the University of PECS and select your preferred study program as your priority.