Overview of University of Regina Scholarships 2024-25:
All International Students are advised to apply for University of Regina Scholarships 2024-25 in Canada. Students from all the Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Undergraduate Degree Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, management and Development are available. Also, apply for Newcastle University Research Scholarship 2024-25 in UK [Fully Funded]
The University of Regina, a wide-ranging university, traces its origins back to the development of Regina College, a small boarding high school founded in 1911 by the Methodist church. In 1974, the college expanded in size and relevance, becoming a University of Saskatchewan campus and, eventually, an independent degree awarding entity, the University of Regina. The University of Regina offers different programs in a wide variety of specializations to its students, who are available in its ten departments at certificate, diploma, and degree levels. Must Check University of Edinburgh Global Online Scholarship 2024-25 in UK [Fully Funded]
When studying at this university, students will enjoy life and succeed in their career goals. They promote their students’ academic and personal development through advancements in education. Don’t miss this chance to learn on a full scholarship. Full descriptions in the following lines:
Brief Description of University of Regina Scholarships 2024-25:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Regina
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Who Can Apply? All International Students
- Closing Date: 15th March 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Study abroad University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2024-25 in Japan [Fully Funded]
- All international students applying to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Regina will automatically be considered for University of Regina Scholarships.
- If academic criteria are satisfactory, $5,000 will be awarded in the first year, renewable each year.
- Students must have an admission average of at least 85%.
- Students receive either $3,000 in tuition credit or eight months of campus housing.
- Students will also receive on-campus housing if they continue to meet the criteria.
Programs Offered by the University of Regina:
All the Academic Fields are available for Session 2024-25. The Duration of Bachelors Degree Programs is 4-5 Years. Details in the below lines:
- Business Administration
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Applied Science
- Kinesiology & Health Studies
- Media, Art, and Performance
- Social Work
For more subject information: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Qualified Countries: Submissions from around the world are approved.
- Course or Subjects Eligible: In any subject offered by the university, the sponsorship will be awarded
- Eligibility Criteria: Students eligible for admission directly from a high school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program will be awarded undergraduate students on a research permit.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Motivational Letter
- Your High School Transcript
- General Secondary Certificate
- Candidates must have a prior degree credential.
- Applicants have to fulfill the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The Ending date to apply Online for the University of Regina Entrance Scholarships 2024-25 is 15th March 2024 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for University of Regina Scholarships:
The Application process is online completely. Students can apply online by reading the instructions and documents that are required during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.