University of South Australia Scholarship 2022 in Australia For MS & PhD [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of South Australia Scholarship 2022 in Australia. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to get enrolled in Master’s Degree Programs as well as for PhD Degree Program. This is a fully funded scholarship for Mater’s & PhD Programs. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Engineering, Science, Humanities, Agriculture, Life science and Environment, Engineering, Information, Medicine, Social Science as well as Humanities etc are available here. You can also Apply for: Romanian US Fulbright Full Award 2022-24 in the United States
University of South Australia was established since 1991 and it is one of the oldest University among other universities of Australia. It is located in North Terrace, near University of Adelaide and have 295th ranking number among other Universities in world ranking. This university offered 300 seats of scholarship for different courses for Mater’s as well as PhD degree program every year. The maximum time period for the scholarship will be 3 years approximately. This University provides many benefits to their students. University of South has well established labs which help their students in study.
University of South Australia offered this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to the international students. All international students from every country can apply for this scholarship to get enrolled in this university. This scholarship will cover all their study related expenses. There are limited seats and might be possible, limited number of students may apply for this scholarship. So, Never miss the chance of this scholarship. Complete details of this scholarship are given below:
Brief Description of University of South Australia Scholarship: 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master’s & PhD program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of South Australia
- Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 31st August, 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Germany: List of Top Ranked Universities in Germany Without IELTS
This scholarship will cover almost all expenses of the students tp facilitate them in their study. Every international student can get many benefits from this scholarship which are as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master’s degrees $420 per month.
- For PhD Degree Students is $840 per month.
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lab experiments
- Sick leave
- Thesis allowance
- Recreation Leave
Degree Programs Offered by University of South Australia:
University of South Australia offered multiple programs for Master’s as well as for PhD Programs. The time duration for this scholarship will be 3 years. Complete details about programs are given below:
- Aboriginal Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Construction Management
- Data Science
- Education and Teaching
- Environmental Science
- Film and Television
- Financial Planning
- Health Science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Information Technology
- International MBA
- Medical Sonography
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Occupational Therapy
- Project Management
- Social Work
- Supply Chain Management
- Tourism and Event Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To getting this scholarship, following terms and conditions must be fulfill by the candidates which are given as follows:
- The candidate must be international.
- The age of student will be less than 35 For Master Degree Programs
- For PhD Degree Programs, the age must be less than 40 years.
- Good Academic Record required.
- For Master and PhD programs, Experience in Research is required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
When you apply for this scholarship, there must be compulsory to upload your following documents. Complete information is given below:
- For Master Degrees, Transcript of Bachelor Degree is required. It must be in attested form.
- Transcript of MS is Required For PhD Degree program. It also must be attested.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose required.
- Research Proposal id required for both Master’s degree as well as for PhD program.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- Valid passport is required.
The closing date for this scholarship is 31st August 2022. So, never miss the chance for getting this opportunity.
Application Procedure for University of South Australia Scholarships 2022:
You can apply for this scholarship by online system. It is a very easiest way. During apply for this scholarship, must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before closing date. So, hurry up students. Must apply for this scholarship if you want to fulfill their dreams.