University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. Worldwide aspirants can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Masters and PhD. Environment, Resources, and Sustainability; Creativity, Culture, and Society; Health; Marine, Antarctic, and Maritime; and Data, Knowledge, and Decision-making are the subject areas in which they are located. Also Visit: University of Otago Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand [Fully Funded]
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is a public research university with its main campus located in Tasmania, Australia. This is the best University of Australia. Hobart, Launceston, and Burnie are the university’s three main campuses. No Application fee will be charged from Students. This Scholarship covers all expenses of the students who want studying in this University.
University of Tasmania was established in 1890 in Australia. The University of Tasmania is delighted to be a Destination Australia Scholarship Program sponsor, and students are invited to study at Australia’s fourth oldest university. If your most recent educational course was in the English language, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. Complete detail about this Scholarship is given below:
Brief Description of University of Tasmania Schoarships 2023-24:
- Institute: University of Tasmania
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also Visit: Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in Netherland [Fully Funded]
Study in the USA: Boston University Online Courses 2023-24 in USA | Free Courses
Value of Awards: $15,000 per year
Programs Offered by University of Tasmania Scholarships:
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- To keep this honor, students must maintain a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of Credit (5.0/7.0) after each semester.
- Available to overseas students starting a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Tasmania in Hobart, Launceston, or the Cradle Coast in 2023.
- To be eligible, students must be starting their studies at the University for the first time and have a valid student visa.
- Academic merit and the quality of the written application will be used to determine selection.
- Recipients must also stay enrolled at the school where they were granted the scholarship (at least 75% of all courses must be completed on campus) and hold a valid Student
- Visa for the length of the scholarship.
- Applicants must be starting their studies at the University for the first time and have a valid student visa.
- They must have a high school diploma and a strong academic record.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the mentioned documents underneath must be presented during the application process. The following are the specific details:
- A Higher High School Certificate or Equal to 12 Years of Education is needed for Bachelor’s Degree.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV.
- A motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the prior school.
- If your former degree was not in English, you will need to pass IELTS.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-24 at University of Tasmania Australia is 27th March 2023 For International Citizens. Also Visit: University of New England Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for University of Tasmania Scholarships:
To apply to a program at UTAS, candidates must first register and log in to the university portal. All candidates can apply online to the given Link. Fill your application form carefully and upload on ‘Apply Link’ There is no need for students to fill out a separate application for this opportunity.