University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 In United Kingdom. Students from all the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Masters programs and PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. You can also apply for china Scholarship: Yunnan Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023 In China [Fully Funded]
The University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship is top leading university of the world. There are more than 26,500 students from over 150 countries. The University of Warwick is one of the best public universities in Coventry, United Kingdom. It is ranked #62 in the 2021 QS Global World University Rankings. You can visit this: Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2023 in Paris-France [Fully Funded]
Up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be available for most outstanding international and EU PhD applicants. All accademic fee, Health, Education and other expenses will covered. Students from any region can apply in this Fully Funded Scholarship.The length of the scholarship is 3.5 years. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines provide complete details:
Brief Description of University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- Available Degrees: Masters & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Doctoral College Warwick University
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Country: International
- Closing Date: 14 December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Awards made for admission in the fall of 2022 will include the following two awards:
- The complete amount (worth up to £ 24,010) in tuition fees
- A support stipend in accordance with UKRI prices (provisional £ 15,285 in 2022/23, planned to be confirmed in February 2022 for full-time award holders)
- A £ 5,000 Award for Research, Teaching and Support grant (RTSG)
- Funding length: 3.5 years, whether you are still in your first year of study when you apply, so the funding length will be shortened accordingly.
Programs Offered by University of Warwick:
All the Academic Fields are available for Doctoral Degree Programs. The Duration of PhD is 3.5 Years.
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants for an Overseas Chancellor’s Grant may also register for a PhD at the University of Warwick starting in October 2023.
- Students currently enrolled at the University of Warwick for a PhD or MPhil/PhD can apply only in their first year of enrollment.
- For fee purposes, candidates must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- At Warwick, candidates can be from any discipline.
- It is not possible to postpone scholarships to the next school year.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All candidates have to submit following these documents in University:
- Motivational Letter.
- Resume or CV.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Transcripts from academia
The Application deadline for Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-24 in UK is 14 December 2022.
Application Procedure for University of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship:
You should have already qualified to study the course using the Universal Admissions application method in order to be eligible to qualify for a scholarship. This is because the application for funding takes data from your research application to save you a second time from entering several information. You will then be able to use this for your scholarship application until your log-in has been created for the study application. You will need to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option on the scholarship page to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.