Overview of UNSW International Research Scholarships 2024-25:
International Students are advised to apply for the UNSW International Research Scholarships 2024-25 In Australia. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. Also, apply for Newcastle University Research Scholarship 2024-25 in UK [Fully Funded]
University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1949 and located in Sydney. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 44th Number. More than 63,000 national and foreign students are enrolled in the university. There are excellent research conditions and entirely equipped laboratories at this university. If you want to study abroad with a scholarship then apply for Harvard University Free Online Courses 2024-25 | With Free Certification
The University of New South Wales offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. With this Scholarship, international and local students can apply. IELTS is not required for this Scholarship if Your last education is in the English language. English Language test is only needed for those students whose previous education is not in English. Students can be admitted to any academic field and major offered by UNSW to undertake a Postgraduate Degree. The Scholarship is Fully Funded and Provides all benefits to International Students. The Master’s Degree scholarship length is 2-3 years and 3.5 years for a Ph.D. degree. This is a golden opportunity to study at Australia’s most prestigious university. Don’t miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines:
Brief Description of UNSW International Research Scholarships 2024-25:
- Available Degrees: Masters & Ph.D.
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of New South Wales
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Who Can Apply? All International Students
- Closing Date: 15 January 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Study In Singapore Singapore International Graduate Award 2024-25 in Singapore [Fully Funded]
The University and Scholarship provided by the Faculty, School, or Supervisor will be an amount of $28,597 per annum for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2024-25 in Australia for Foreign Students.
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Round Airline tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Books Allowance
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Foreigners are qualified to apply from all-region
- Students who are applying must have their completed degrees.
- For a Master’s, Degree Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Education.
- For Doctoral Programs candidates must have a Master’s Degree.
- Age Should not be More than 35 years for Masters and Not more than 40 Years for Doctoral programs.
- Medically Fit
- No Criminal Record
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Students who want to apply for the UNSW International Research Scholarships 2024-25 In Australia need to prepare the following documents listed below lines:
- Bachelor Transcript if you are applying for Master Programs.
- Master Transcript for Doctoral Degree Programs.
- Passport for International Students.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Language test score is required if your last Education is not in English.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate: Check Requirements
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to submit an application form for UNSW International Research Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia is 15 January 2024. The Portal is Open now to apply. For More Details Click Here
Application Procedure for UNSW International Research Scholarships:
To proceed online application, Prepare all the documents and read all instructions visit the official website given below Create the account and apply step by step. Students can apply before the closing date.