UST Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
All International Students are advised to apply for UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply in South Korea the most prestigious University of Science and Technology Scholarship. This is the best opportunity for those Students who want to get a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in South Korea to pursue Masters, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. Also Apply for: Khalifa University Scholarships 2023-24 in UAE [Fully Funded]
All the academic fields and majors are available to study at UST Scholarships in South Korea. The University of Science and Technology offers almost 300 Scholarships for All Talented and Excellent Students. This University will covers all expenses of the Students to complete your degree from UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea.
In 2003, The University of Science and Technology(UST) was established. This University is one of the top 100 ranked Universities of the world. Every year The UST offers a variety of Scholarships for Nationals and International Students.
Brief Description of UST Scholarships 2023-24:
- Available Degrees: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Eligible Nationality: All International
- Closing Date: 17 May 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also Visit: Deakin University Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia [Fully Funded]
Study in Abroad: University Of Cincinnati Scholarships 2023-24 In USA [Fully Funded]
UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for All National and International Students. It will covers all expenses of the Students who want to study in South Korea. More detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided
- University Entrance Fee
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month
- Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee
- Overseas training/exchange program
Programs Offered by Khalifa University:
The University of Science and Technology for Fall 2023-24 offered a wide range Courses. These Courses are available in Arts, Science, Engineering and IT fields. Complete list is given below:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Must Check: Tianjin University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023-24 in China [Fully Funded]
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarships:
All The Students can apply for UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea if they meet the following eligible Criteria for getting this award:
- All National and International Students are eligible to apply in UST Scholarship.
- Students must be complete a Bachelor’s Degree before August 2023 if they want to take admission in Masters Degree Program.
- All the Students must be complete Masters before August if they want to apply in PhD Program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
The last date to apply for UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is 17th May 2023. This is amazing opportunity for All Students from the world.
Also Visit this: University of Alabama Scholarship 2023-24 in USA [Funded]
How to Apply for UST Scholarships?
All the Students can apply for UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea through the Online Process. So, please visit the official Website which is given below: