Overview of UST Scholarships 2024:
All International Students are advised to apply for UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply to South Korea the most prestigious University of Science and Technology Scholarship. This is the best opportunity for those Students who want to get a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in South Korea to pursue Master’s, PhD Degree, or MS leading to a Ph.D. Also, Apply for KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
All the academic fields and majors are available to study at UST Scholarships in South Korea. The University of Science and Technology offers almost 300 Scholarships for All Talented and Excellent Students. This University will cover all expenses of the Students to complete their degree from UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea.
In 2003, The University of Science and Technology(UST) was established. This University is one of the top 100 ranked Universities in the world. Every year The UST offers a variety of Scholarships for National and International Students.
Brief Description of UST Scholarships 2024:
- Available Degrees: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Eligible Nationality: All International
- Closing Date: 1st November 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for All National and International Students. It will cover all expenses of the Students who want to study in South Korea. More detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided
- University Entrance Fee
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month
- Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee
- Overseas training/exchange program
Programs Offered by Khalifa University:
The University of Science and Technology for Fall 2024 offered a wide range of Courses. These Courses are available in the Arts, Science, Engineering, and IT fields. The complete list is given below:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Also, Check: ADBI E-Learning Courses 2024 with Free Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarships:
All The Students can apply for UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea if they meet the following eligible Criteria for getting this award:
- All National and International Students are eligible to apply for UST Scholarship.
- Students must complete a Bachelor’s Degree before August 2023 if they want to be admitted to the Master’s Degree Program.
- All the Students must complete their Master’s before August if they want to apply to the PhD Program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
The last date to apply for UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea is 1 November 2023. This is an amazing opportunity for All Students from around the world.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships?
All the Students can apply for UST Scholarships 20234 in South Korea through the Online Process. So, please visit the official Website which is given below: