World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for World Health Organization Internship Program 2023 .The WHO internship Program offers Diverse Internship Opportunities for Graduates and Post Graduates to gain insight into WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience. The World Health Organization is a United Nations specialized body. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. You can also Apply For: Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2023 In China [Fully Funded]
The 2023 WHO Internship Program is Fully Funded will provide foreign students with internships in order to increase their skills and experience. For applicants from different countries who want to add to their exposure by practical projects, the World Health Organization has established this internship programme. All participants from every country from different academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that through practical assignments will enrich their educational experience.
Depending on the demands of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability, the duration of WHO internships is from six to twenty-four weeks. On the date of registration, you must be at least twenty years of age. All applications can be made entirely online via the WHO Vacancies Tab. The detail of WHO Internship is given below:
Brief Description of World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program:
- Available Degree: Undergraduates and Masters student
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: WHO member Countries.
- Internship Country: Varies
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Deadline: No Deadline
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Apply For This: RISE Internship Program 2023 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Must Check: Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2023 in China [Fully Funded]
- As of January 2023, WHO is supporting students who need assistance with scholarships.
- Up to a certain number per duty station, Which will have scholarships. For each place to which the students apply, the number will be indicated.
- The WHO offers prescription and accident protection for all interns.
Internships Programs Offered by World Health Organization Internship Program:
The 2023 Internship Program of the World Health Organisation proposes nearly a number of internship opportunities for foreign students under Masters and Ph.D. programmes. Here is the list of fields of internships available:
- Administration & Management
- Medical & Health Related
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
For a more comprehensive list of the fields of research available, please visit the official website.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The nominee must belong to a member nation of the WHO.
- Applicants must be 20 years or older.
- Also, recent graduates may apply.
- In either an undergraduate or graduate degree, the applicant must be a full-time student.
- If their parent, mother, or blood affiliation is a WHO staff member, applicants do not apply.
- A valid passport must be provided by the candidate.
- Applicants must have a 1st degree in either social, educational, public health or professional work for the WHO.
- The candidate does not be a participant of any prior WHO internship.
- The candidate must be proficient in one of the languages at work.
ٌRequired Documents for Scholarship:
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Updated C.V.,
- Certified copy of certificates and academic transcripts,
- Letters of recommendation
For the WHO internship openings, there is no deadline. Based on the openings, applicants may apply from time to time.
Check: Clarendon Scholarship 2023 at Oxford University in UK [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program:
You can visit the official website (link given below) to apply for this specific internship programme and apply via the online portal along with uploading the necessary documentation. You can apply online for the World Health Organization Internship Program 2023. First of all created an account in OpenWHO and log in according to this link: