Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Westerwelle Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24 in Germany. Students from all the Countries of the nation can apply for a Fully Funded Fellowship to pursue Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24. Applicants have to pay No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like mentoring, peer learning, a buddy program, Berlin conference, and expert session subjects are available. Also Check: World Bank Scholarships Program 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The Young Fellow Program in Germany is an international fellowship that brings together leaders from all around the world. The global leadership program in Berlin brings together extraordinary young entrepreneurs who are striving for commercial success. Furthermore, the programming offers opportunities to previous fellowship alumni to learn about their successful business practices in emerging areas. One of the Foundation’s commitments is the Westerwelle Young Founders Autumn 2023, which aims to foster international understanding and improve the basis of a market economy and tolerance.
German Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as fellowships for the International Students yearly. Aside from that, participants network with one another and get access to new business opportunities. Furthermore, the Westerwelle fellowship program in Germany hosts expert sessions where participants may learn in-depth about their particular fields from world-class professionals. If your most recent schooling was in the English language, ILETS is not required for this scholarship. Only those students whose previous educational schooling was not in the English language are needed to take an English language exam. Never pass up this opportunity to have this fellowship in Germany. Complete information is in the next few lines:
Brief Description of Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023:
- Duration: A 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany, followed by a 6-month remote program.
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 15th February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The attendees will attend a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the final week of September.
- For six months, participants will get full support, including a personal mentor, an alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly seminars, and networking opportunities.
- Interactions with investors and corporations.
- The top 10 registrants will be invited to a five-day international conference in Germany, which will be completely financed.
- Attendees will get the opportunity to pitch to investors, network, and gain insight into Germany’s start-up scene throughout the course of the five-day conference.
Programs Offered by Young Founders Fellowship Programme :
The Young Founders Fellowship Programme is an entrepreneurial program that focuses on advancing South American, African, and Asian companies. Throughout the 6-month program, startups have the opportunity to build their businesses while connecting with international mentors, matching companions, gaining practical expertise from peers, and receiving vital resources from expert sessions. 50 young founders from developing markets will be given the opportunity to broaden their network and practical expertise while applying it to their fast-growing companies.
- Peer Learning,
- Expert Sessions,
- Buddy Programme
Eligibility for Scholarship:
International candidates are eligible for Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24 in Germany if they meet following Eligible Criteria:
- The participant must have founded a for-profit business within the last five years.
- The company’s primary emphasis must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The startup must have a business model that is either generating optimal income or has received its first round of external funding.
- The company must make an impact and enhance market quality.
- The participants must be fluent in English.
- During the fellowship, members must be available for conferences and activities for six months.
Required Documents for Fellowship:
All the documents needed to upload during apply to this fully funded fellowship are below lines:
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Good Medical health Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate from the final institution.
- ILETS if your previous degree is not in the English language.
The application deadline for the Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24 is 15th February 2023.
Application Procedure for Young Founders Fellowship Programme :
Students before apply must read following points for Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2023-24 in Germany:
- Online applications are required for consideration.
- Candidates must have a pitch deck for their startup.
- Candidates must submit accurate and basic financial information about their income and financing.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn page and/or a curriculum vitae.
- If you have any technical difficulties when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Answer all of the application’s questions carefully and completely so that they may be properly understood.