Fall admissions 2021 National University Of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Islamabad
Students from all over the Pakistan Advise to apply for Fall admissions 2021 National University Of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Islamabad for Undergraduate Programs in Pakistan. Students can apply for Bachelors admissions in National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences, Islamabad ( FAST-NU). This university opens fall admissions 2021 on the advice of HEC. Almost all the Subjects are available. Also Apply for: Fall Admissions 2021 of Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur
National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences, Islamabad (FAST-NU) is a federally chartered university founded in July, 2000. The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is a top Pakistani university known for the quality and effect of its students on the growth of local software and other sectors. There are five contemporary campuses of the institution. These campuses offer a world-class educational environment and recreational amenities to over 11,000 students, about one-quarter of whom are female, as well as over 500 talented faculty members.
National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences, Islamabad ( FAST-NU), Islamabad open All BS, MA/MSc, MS/MPhil and PhD admission Every year. But now For Fall only Bachelors programs are available. This is a great opportunity for students who want to take admission in Fall now admissions 2021. Details are given below:
Brief Description of Fall admissions 2021 National University Of Computer & Emerging Sciences:
- Available Degrees: Bachelor Degree Program
- Institute: FAST-NU
- Sector: Government
- Apply Mood: Online
- Closing Date: 30 June, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Programs Offered by National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences, Islamabad:
All the subjects are available for spring admission 2021 for Bachelors degree programs. The duration of these degrees is 04 years. Details in below lines:
- Business Administration
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Finance & Accounting
- Internet of Things
- Business Analytics
- Computer Science
Eligibility For Admissions:
All the requirements need to be fulfilled for admissions which are given below:
- For BS programs, 12 years of education in relevant subjects.
- Applicants should be eligible for the admission.
- Degree Should be Completed.
- All the admission on Merit.
All the documents listed below need to be applied digitally.
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Matric Degree or Result Card
- Certificates of FSc/ICS
- Not more than 50KB size, Scanned Passport size photo in JPEG format
The Closing date for National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences, Islamabad ( FAST-NU), admission 2021 is 30th June, 2021.
Application Procedure for Fall admissions 2021 National University Of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Islamabad:
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- The Admission Application Form must be completed electronically in accordance with the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application.
- Postal or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted or considered.
- Each applicant is assigned a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) via the online system, which must be noted for future reference.
- Applicants will verify that the information on the Admission Application Form is valid. In the event that erroneous information is provided, the University reserves the right to cancel the application/admission without refunding any fees.
- The Application Fee will be deposited in the authorised bank by the applicants. The fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- After paying the Application Processing Fee (and any extra Admission Test Fee), the applicant will be able to print his/her ADMIT CARD, which will include the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The candidate should next go to the exam campus on the day and time stated on the Admit card.
- A student’s admission is automatically revoked if he or she fails the requisite exam, the results of which were not available at the time of admission.