CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan | 20K Stipend:
International Students are advised to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan. After finishing their Master’s degree, students from all over Pakistan can apply for Fully Funded internships to develop their practical skills. For this Internship Program, there is no application fee. Almost all the Fields like Mass Communication, Firms, Media, Public relations, and Advertising are available. The CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 is now taking applications. Usman Buzdar, the Punjab Chief Minister, has suggested a DGPR internship program for graduate students. Must Check: University of Liverpool ABR Studentship 2021 in the UK Funded
The CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 is a government of Punjab Pakistan project aimed at enabling young people and new graduates. DGPR Punjab has announced an internship opportunity for media graduates with a hefty monthly remuneration on behalf of Chief Minister Usman Buzdar. New media graduates have the chance to work in a prestigious and structured environment as reaming interns of the CM office intern program. As Pakistan’s government works to eliminate unemployment, the first step is for young people to join the workforce. Medica graduate internship in Pakistan is therefore a bright light in reducing unemployment in the province in particular and in the country as a whole. Pakistan’s Prime Minister has always encouraged young people to participate in training programs to improve their abilities. The Punjab government is proposing for diligent, motivated, and skilled media students who are currently unemployed. The internship program will be held at Punjab Abbott Road, Usmania Colony Garhi Shahu, Punjab @ 21 Mahmoud Ghaznavi Road. The internship program will begin on September 1, 2021. Please Visit: HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 in Pakistan Fully Funded
Government of Pakistan offers a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships and Internships every year for deserving Students that who lack the financial means to further their study. CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 Internship Program is also one of the fully Funded Internships to explore skills. This internship program at the Directorate General Public Relations is for media graduates. After finishing this training program, candidates would be able to easily get government employment. A stipend of 20,000 PKR would be offered to selected candidates. The internship will last for two years. This year, they’ve advertised about 500 job openings. Applicants must be male or female students between the ages of 18 and 30. Punjab will be assigned to the applicants. Students who have just graduated are encouraged to apply for internships. The following are further details regarding the CM Internship Program 2021:
Brief Description of CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 Funded:
- For: Master Students
- Financial Support: Funded 20K Per month
- Organization: Directorate General Public Relation
- Internship Country: Pakistan
- Closing Date: 12th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Please Visit: State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021 Funded
CM Punjab Internship Programs 2021 in Lahore, Punjab is Fully Funded and provides all the benefits during my stay in Pakistan. Students will receive the following benefits:
- The interns would be paid a stipend of 20,000 rupees each month.
- This internship is open to 500 recent media graduates.
- After finishing this internship, fresh graduates will be able to confidently begin their professional careers.
- Interns were compensated over a two-year term.
- A quota system gives women precedence, with a 50 percent quota for female graduates.
- A 10% quota has been set aside for children of licensed journalists.
Programs offered by CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 Funded:
Internships in all major subjects are offered in 2021. The Internship is for a two-year period. Details are given below:
- Mass Communication
- Public Relation
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The requirements for CM Punjab Internship Programs 2021 in Pakistan is explained below:
- This scholarship is open to students from all around Pakistan
- A bachelor’s degree in media studies from an HEC-approved university.
- There’s no age restriction. As a result, students of age between 18-25 are eligible to apply for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021.
- You need to mention the duration of the degree program. You’ll get a scholarship for that time duration (if selected).
- Applicants from the above-mentioned field or subject can apply for this scholarship program.
- At the time of application, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- No prior experience is necessary; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Documents required for Internship:
All of the documents specified below must be uploaded during the online application process:
- Original degrees or transcripts scanned copy.
- All the Certificates and Diplomas copy.
- Passport size Photo
- Scanned Copy of CNIC of applicant
- Scanned copy of CNIC of aspirants’ guardian
- All documents should be Sanccened and attested.
- Short Resume /CV
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
- Statement of Interest
The Closing date for CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan is 12th September 2021. Students should apply as soon as possible before the deadline. Please Visit: List of Top Universities in Italy Without IELTS For Internationals
Application Procedure for CM Punjab Internship Program Funded:
The whole application procedure is completed online. Applicants must upload their resumes to the website.
- Applicants must complete the application process entirely online.
- By clicking on the link below, start the process of registration.
- Adding all the documents specified there.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- A list of the candidates who have been picked will be made by the government.
- The official application URL is shown below; good luck with your application.