OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan. Aspirants from all around the country are can apply for Fully Funded Internships to Polish their Practical Skills after Undergraduate degree programs, and Masters degree program. Almost all the Fields like Sciences, Engineering, Medical, Geology, Finance, and Technology are available. Also apply: KMUTT International Research Scholarship 2021 in Thailand
The OGDCL Internship Program 2021 provides young graduates with the chance to begin their professional careers by studying in a well-established business. The OGDCL paid internship program aims to empower Pakistan’s educated youth by providing them with the best training available throughout their internship. The OGDCL interns stand out among other recent grads because of their practical experience. As a result, for national young, this internship offers up new perspectives and views of career prospects. On an equal footing, the internship program is open to all Pakistani nationals. As a result, any qualified Pakistani gets the opportunity to work as an intern for an Oil and Gas Development Company Limited. Also Visit: UNDP Summer Internship Programs 2021-2022 in Fiji
Every year, the Pakistani government grants a number of fully funded and partially funded scholarships and internships to deserving students who lack the financial means to further their studies. One of the Funded Internships to develop talents is the OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan. Young graduates who want to improve their talents and skills can apply for a one-year paid internship with OGDCL. Because OGDCL collaborates with both public and private authorities, with the government of Pakistan owning 74% of the shares and private investors owning the remaining 26%, new graduates receive valuable experience in both the public and private sectors while working as paid interns at OGDCL. Furthermore, because the firm deals with all of the aforementioned elements, young Pakistanis gain expertise in exploring, drilling, refining, and selling oil and gas. This curriculum lasts approximately one year. So never pass up this opportunity to sharpen your abilities. The following are the details of the internship:
Brief Description of OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan:
- For: BS/ MS
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
- Internship Country: Pakistan
- Closing Date: 28th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – LinkedIn
Also Visit: KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
Must apply: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022-23 Fully Funded
Programs offered by OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan:
Engineering Degrees in:
- Electrical & Electronics / Power
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
- Computer / Software / IT/ CS
- MBA/ BBA (Hons.)/BBF
M.S / BS in:
- geological Engineering / Geology
- Finance / Marketing / SCM
- ICMA / ACCA / M.Com
3) MBA/BBA (Hon.) in
- Marketing /SCM
4) CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ BBA Hon. (Finance)
- The interns would be paid 40,000 Pakistani rupees each month.
- The interns will get the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned in class.
- The OGDCL funded internship will last a year.
- The internship opens them to new opportunities for work in a variety of organizations.
- There are 300 places available for OGDCL Internship 2021.
Students interested in internships, both male and female, are invited to apply.
Also Check: Boise State University GEM Scholarships 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]
No. of Seats:
A total number of 300 seats are announced in OGDCL Internship 2021:
- KPK: 60
- Sindh: 60
- Balochistan: 60
- Punjab: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- Gilgit Baltistan: 20
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The requirements for The OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan is explained below:
- The candidate must be fresh a graduate.
- The candidates must hold a degree specified in the list given in the above lines.
- The candidate must be under the age of 30 years old.
- Males and women are both eligible to participate.
- If the result is not in CGPA, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% in the appropriate degree or an Ist division.
- Candidates from the OGDCL offices’ immediate vicinity will be given preference.
- The degrees of the candidates must be completed before September 28, 2021.
- Candidates will only be allowed to take the test if they have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Medical Fit Students will be preferred.
Documents required for Internship:
All the Documents specified in the below few lines need to be uploaded during online application submission:
- Scanned Copy of Original Degrees or Transcript
- All the Certificates and Diplomas copy.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
- Statement of Interest
The OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan will close on September 28, 2021. Students are encouraged to apply before the time limit.
Must Visit: Uskudar University Scholarships 2021 in Turkey Funded
Application Procedure for OGDCL Internship Program 2021 in Pakistan:
- Interested candidates must apply online through the National Testing Service (NTS).
- Fill out the challan form manually by downloading it from the NTS website.
- In any MCB, HBL, or Meezan Bank branch, submit the fee challan.
- On the NTS website, fill out the online application form.
- Download and print the application form, then mail it to NTS Headquarters (OGDCL Project), Plot #96, Street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad (Before closing date).
- The applicants must take the NTS test on the scheduled day.
- Candidates will be notified about the exam specifics through email or text messages, so make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Pay the exam fee through Meezan Bank, ABL, MCB, or HBL.