Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021:
International Students are advised to apply for Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in, Germany 2021. Candidates from worldwide can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Ph.D. Degrees Positions. The University of Bremen has around 23,500 students from more than 100 countries and provides a variety of advantages such as sports facilities, cultural events, and daycare. EDM is part of the Minds, Media, Machines Integrated Graduate School (MIGS). Must Check: Yokohama National University MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan
The digital revolution has had a profound influence on every aspect of our society. Computer technology is now firmly ingrained in every aspect of our life. The digital revolution had an impact on the economy, politics, social life, private communication, education, and even the way human affective relationships are formed and sustained. These impacts are also evident in economic development, with almost no industries being unaffected by new, digitally-enabled participants – from the medical domain to the entertainment business. Study in the USA: Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021
Germany Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as a Ph.D. Positions for International Students each year. Doctoral researcher positions in the VIPER in Germany 2021 are also one of these Positions. The doctorate program’s objectives are to investigate the role of digital media in the digital revolution, as well as to design, develop, and evaluate innovative user interfaces and artifacts. These can aid us in the transition phase by assisting in the development of interactive systems that are beneficial to humans in their daily lives in the long run and in the non-isolated environment of a digital ecosystem where a limited set of users are not exposed to only one technology for a limited time. Don’t let this chance to learn for free in Germany pass you by. In a few lines, the following details are presented in detail:
Brief Description of Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021:
- Available Degrees: Ph.D. Positions
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Universität Bremen
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Ph.D. positions are supported by Ph.D. posts in Germany under the doctoral program Empowering Digital Media, Germany 2021. The Klaus-Tschira Foundation-funded doctoral program Empowering Digital Media (EDM) welcomes applications for 10 Ph.D. seats to be filled as soon as feasible. Successful candidates will be paid a stipend of 1,500 EUR per month for 36 months.
Programs Offered by Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021:
Field of Research
Language and Cultural Studies
Mathematics / Natural Sciences
Computer Science, Digital Media
Potential study fields include, but are not limited to
• User Interface Design and User Experience
• VR and AR Interaction
• Exergames and Games for Health
• Using AI in Games
• Usable Security
• Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
Study in Austria: IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below Conditions are fulfilled for this Ph.D. position:
- Bachelors Transcript is essential.
- Masters Degrees are mandatory.
- Good Academic Record.
- Medically Fit.
- ILETS or TOFEL if Your last educational course is not in a language other than English.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Science, Digital Media, or a related field.
- They should be strongly motivated to create and carry out a research project on their own in the fields of digital media, human-computer interaction, cognitive systems, security, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
- At the same time, students should be interested in interacting with other participants of the doctorate program and participating in the courses and activities that are provided.
- Good English language abilities are necessary for this.
- The ideal applicant has design and/or development expertise with innovative user interfaces.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021 is 30th September 2021. Must Visit: APU International Merit Scholarships 2021 in Malaysia Funded
Application Procedure for Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021:
Please send a motivation letter, CV, degree certificates (with a list of courses and grades), and a one-page explanation of your research interests and how they may evolve into a Ph.D. thesis within the framework of the doctorate program Empowering Digital Media by September 30, 2021.
Prof. Dr. Rainer Malaka Digital Media Lab Universität Bremen Bremen 28334 Bremen / Germany