Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the USA 2022
International Students are advised to apply for Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the USA 2022. Overseas aspirants are welcome to apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Ph.D. Degrees. Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which means that all qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
PIIRS has been the academic home of prominent intellectuals from around the world, including J. After immigrating to the United States, Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein, Hermann Weyl, John von Neumann, and Kurt Gödel It was created in 1930 by Abraham Flexner, an American professor, and benefactors Louis Bamberger and Caroline Bamberger Fuld. It is independent and does not charge tuition or fees, despite its proximity to and collaboration with Princeton University, Rutgers University, and other surrounding universities. Also check: International Scholarship at University of Pavia in Italy, 2021
The United States government offers a large number of scholarships as well as internships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the United States of America 2022. Every year, the PIIRS Fung Global Fellows program chooses scholars from around the world to spend an academic year at Princeton conducting research and discussing a shared issue. Please read through this article to understand all about this scholarship, including the eligibility criteria, prerequisites, application date, and more. Do not even miss out on the chance to study with a full ride. In the lines below, you’ll find all the information you need to apply for this bursary:
Brief Description of Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the USA 2022:
- Available Degrees: Ph.D. Programs
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Princeton Institute
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Closing Date: 15th November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If a candidate has submitted a final draft of their dissertation but has not yet completed their Ph.D. by the start date, they may be temporarily hired as a Senior Research Assistant with a 10% pay cut. They would be advanced in rank and compensation after giving proof that they have fulfilled all criteria for the Ph.D.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Eligible postdoctoral researchers must have completed all prerequisites for their Ph.D. by September 1, 2022. The date on which all criteria for the degree, including the defense and filing of the dissertation, were completed at the applicant’s home university determines when the Ph.D. is awarded.
- A researcher who has acquired a Ph.D. from an institution outside the United States and does not hold a tenure-track teaching appointment at the time of application will be offered a postdoctoral appointment for one academic year. There will be no exceptions.
- Fellowships will be given to those who have already shown exceptional scholastic accomplishment and intellectual promise. The strength of the candidate’s research initiatives, their relevance to the program’s theme, the candidate’s previous academic work, and the candidate’s potential to contribute to the program’s intellectual life and intellectual exchange are among the criteria for the fellowship.
- The selection committee is searching for a group of fellows whose work reflects a variety of analytical approaches and disciplinary backgrounds, as well as a wide range of geographic areas. Must visit: Yenching Global Symposium in China 2022 [Fully Funded]
Required Documents for Scholarship:
By November 15, 2021 (11:59 p.m. ET), the applicant must submit the following materials in English:
- Letter of introduction (1.5 pages maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (including publications)
- Proposal for research (maximum of 3 pages, single-spaced)
- One example of writing (article or book chapter, maximum of 50 pages)
The names and email addresses of three referees, who will be immediately contacted by the online application system with an offer to upload their letter of recommendation by the application deadline. (Please keep in mind that your referees must submit all letters of recommendation by November 15, 2021.) Also check: MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in the USA
Application Procedure for Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS) Fellowship in the USA 2022:
The entire application process is completed online. Students can apply online by reading all of the requirements above and collecting the papers that must be uploaded during the application.