Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 | Visit London Free:
International Students are advised to apply for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 Chance to Visit London Free of cost all benefits given. The Royal Commonwealth Society has announced a wonderful opportunity for young students. It’s a golden chance to submit an essay. Dozens of students from different schools across the Commonwealth participated in the essay competition. Also Check: Michigan University Freshman scholarships 2022 in USA
Young writers are encouraged to apply for the program, which empowers them to raise their voices through their writing to make the world a better place. The competition is being hosted by the Royal Commonwealth Society for the year 2022. There is no fee to apply. The main theme of the competition this year is ‘Climate Action and Commonwealth’. Participants in this year’s international writing competition are divided into two categories. Senior category and Junior category. Senior category students are those who are 14-18 years old. Similarly, students under the age of 14 belong to the junior category.
However, there are different article titles for each category. The winner of each category is chosen by the judges, and the runner-up is chosen by the people. The following paragraphs describe the Commonwealth Essay Competition topics in detail.
This year, judges need to hear all the voices of young people, regardless of education or area or any other restriction. QCEC is open to applicants 18 years of age or younger. All applicants will receive a certificate of participation and the winners and runners-up in the junior and senior categories will receive a tour of London with various cultural and educational events.
Brief Description of Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022:
- Duration: one week
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Royal Commonwealth Society
- Scholarship Country: London, UK
- Closing Date: 30 June 2022
- Certificate of participation for all applicants
- Winter and runner-up trip to London for a week in both categories
- Registration is prominent in the media around the world.
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals.
- Work experience in an international organization
Topics for senior category:
- Imagine you are the head of government speaking to your counterparts at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Rwanda. Write a speech that highlights what you think should be a priority for collective action within the Commonwealth.
- Committed to the Commonwealth.
- Her Majesty the Queen was born in the twentieth century, an era that saw tremendous social change through visionary and determined leaders. Consider an inspiring leader of this era.
- While last year’s experiences at the Commonwealth have been varied, encouraging examples of courage, determination, and selfless dedication to duty have been shown in every Commonwealth country and region, especially those working on the front lines. By providing health care and other services to their communities. ” – Ms. The Queen,
- Commonwealth Day Message 2021. Imagine you are working on the front line. Write your previous experiences, and also explain why you serve your community and the benefits of your service and why is important
Topics for Junior Category:
- Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. Tell your grandchildren a story about an inspiring person at bedtime.
- What do you think are the best ways for young people to serve the Commonwealth?
- Our Commonwealth Community.
- Write a job description for a superhero needed to solve a problem.
- Your community
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum number of words is 1,500 words for senior entries and 750 words for junior entries per entry per participant.
- Choose only one topic.
- Written in English
- Related to age group
- Theft is not allowed.
- Personal details sent to RCS Branch and Competitive Partners.
- Only uploaded to Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) or in PDF format (.pdf).
- RCS may change the reward if circumstances arise.
- Selected content will be published on the RCS website.
- Applicants who are citizens and residents of the Commonwealth.
- Under 18 for the senior category
- Under 14 for the junior category
- Residents of Ireland, Zimbabwe, and Hong Kong can apply.
- Branches of the Royal Commonwealth Society of Non-Aligned Countries will handle submissions from competitors.
Application Last Date:
The Closing date of Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 | Visit London Free is June 30, 2022.
Application Procedure for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022 | Visit London Free:
Once the entry has been submitted, entrants must provide the following information to email@example.com.
- Full name and full identification number
- School name
- If the submission group does not submit, provide details on how to submit to the adult.
- Complete curriculum history of the entrant.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already